Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Retro Rides Gathering 2014

Featured Replies

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be heading up about lunch time, so hopefully will be there about 2ish.

I take it Steph booked the Lower Lode? (I don't want to go to the wrong place!!)

I'm coming in insignia or whatever car my brother turns up in

What car I bring is still an interesting question at the moment

Gonna leave home at about 8:30 so should be at Lower lode by no later than 11  ;D ;D

What a Fantastic weekend for my first time at retro, the campsite was A1 and having a beer festival made it even better  :D, apart from the little shits that kept me awake all night my revenge this morning was well deserved. Thank's to all that came this weekend, you made it a very  memorable for my.

Cheers to Steffi and Toni for sorting everything out as usual, an awesome day even if did spend most of it quing for the hillclimb, fair to say I enjoyed that probably the most of of all my cav adventures

  • CLUB MEMBER

Pictures or it didn't happen! No cav and no octy meant no car for the day. Had the go pro charged and everything for the hill climb! Did anyone get any footage?

  • Author

Cheers to Steffi and Toni for sorting everything out as usual,

your welcome  :D hope everyone had a safe trip home

Had a really good day thanks to steff for arranging, Toni for the drink you were a life saver and Keir for nearly running me over.

Loved the hill climb

Just got home (11.30)

Passed

Ogg with his roof down

Lambo

And steffi

We were in the white c1

Cars looked awesome in convy

Was a great show

Great cars

Sun Burnt my head

But I still think Prescott is a better venue.

Really enjoyed it

I'll get some pics up once I've taken them off the camera

Both cars?

Another good weekend although I am now very tired!

brett wouldnt go up the hill

I left my documents behind, didnt read up anything at all. I could have borrowed Blitz plates and used his documents but decided I didn't want to be on the dodgy territory.

Given what happened on the way home, its just as well really :-[

As always, cheers to Steffi and Toni for organistation, keeping us in check, providing drink and to everyone else for being such a truly legendary bunch:)

  • CLUB MEMBER
Is this the LX, can't be.....what is that sh1te up the side Munty my boy........

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

not gonna show you as you will love it too much  :-*

Another good weekend although I am now very tired!

I wonder why

I left my documents behind, didnt read up anything at all. I could have borrowed Blitz plates and used his documents but decided I didn't want to be on the dodgy territory.

Given what happened on the way home, its just as well really :-[

As always, cheers to Steffi and Toni for organistation, keeping us in check, providing drink and to everyone else for being such a truly legendary bunch:)

why what happened mate, I was so passed I couldn't join you when you shot passed me.

oh and gearbox was making a horrific noise when I slowed down leaving the motorway. On the motorway I couldnt hear it over the sound of the turbo!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.