August 27, 201412 yr comment_203637 I'll be heading up about lunch time, so hopefully will be there about 2ish. Report
August 29, 201412 yr comment_203684 I take it Steph booked the Lower Lode? (I don't want to go to the wrong place!!) Report
August 29, 201412 yr comment_203686 I'm coming in insignia or whatever car my brother turns up in Report
August 29, 201412 yr comment_203693 What car I bring is still an interesting question at the moment Report
August 29, 201412 yr comment_203694 Gonna leave home at about 8:30 so should be at Lower lode by no later than 11 ;D ;D Report
August 31, 201412 yr comment_203711 What a Fantastic weekend for my first time at retro, the campsite was A1 and having a beer festival made it even better , apart from the little shits that kept me awake all night my revenge this morning was well deserved. Thank's to all that came this weekend, you made it a very memorable for my. Report
August 31, 201412 yr comment_203712 Cheers to Steffi and Toni for sorting everything out as usual, an awesome day even if did spend most of it quing for the hillclimb, fair to say I enjoyed that probably the most of of all my cav adventures Report
August 31, 201412 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_203713 Pictures or it didn't happen! No cav and no octy meant no car for the day. Had the go pro charged and everything for the hill climb! Did anyone get any footage? Report
August 31, 201412 yr Author comment_203714 Cheers to Steffi and Toni for sorting everything out as usual, your welcome hope everyone had a safe trip home Report
August 31, 201412 yr comment_203716 Had a really good day thanks to steff for arranging, Toni for the drink you were a life saver and Keir for nearly running me over.Loved the hill climb Report
August 31, 201412 yr comment_203717 Pictures or it didn't happen![img width=800 height=478]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/paul_munt/D1559120-3E82-4C96-85FD-7E0BB1813CCF_zpsrgjma4rs.jpg Report
August 31, 201412 yr comment_203718 Just got home (11.30)Passed Ogg with his roof downLamboAnd steffiWe were in the white c1Cars looked awesome in convyWas a great show Great carsSun Burnt my head But I still think Prescott is a better venue. Really enjoyed itI'll get some pics up once I've taken them off the camera Report
September 1, 201412 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_203719 [img width=800 height=478]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/paul_munt/D1559120-3E82-4C96-85FD-7E0BB1813CCF_zpsrgjma4rs.jpgYES!!!Did both cars run?! Report
September 1, 201412 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_203721 Both cars?Thought you and brett were going up? Report
September 1, 201412 yr comment_203729 I left my documents behind, didnt read up anything at all. I could have borrowed Blitz plates and used his documents but decided I didn't want to be on the dodgy territory.Given what happened on the way home, its just as well really :-[As always, cheers to Steffi and Toni for organistation, keeping us in check, providing drink and to everyone else for being such a truly legendary bunch:) Report
September 1, 201412 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_203732 [img width=800 height=478]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/paul_munt/D1559120-3E82-4C96-85FD-7E0BB1813CCF_zpsrgjma4rs.jpgIs this the LX, can't be.....what is that sh1te up the side Munty my boy........ Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
September 1, 201412 yr comment_203736 Another good weekend although I am now very tired! I wonder why Report
September 1, 201412 yr comment_203737 I left my documents behind, didnt read up anything at all. I could have borrowed Blitz plates and used his documents but decided I didn't want to be on the dodgy territory.Given what happened on the way home, its just as well really :-[As always, cheers to Steffi and Toni for organistation, keeping us in check, providing drink and to everyone else for being such a truly legendary bunch:)why what happened mate, I was so passed I couldn't join you when you shot passed me. Report
September 1, 201412 yr comment_203740 oh and gearbox was making a horrific noise when I slowed down leaving the motorway. On the motorway I couldnt hear it over the sound of the turbo! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.