January 5, 201412 yr comment_196036 It may be a tad early for this post but hey ho as it's only 7/8 weeks away now. Who's up for this then this year? People fancy a stop over on the Sat night beforehand? Here's the link to the hotel very close to the Spares day. http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/COVCRO/coventry-east-m6,j2The link below is for the actual spares day itself .. http://www.vboa.org.uk/toplevel.php?p=e1&inc=42NOTE FROM JOHN (GreyDJ) If you have any parts to sell it is worth pointing out that a pitch plus table (inc entry for 2) is only £7. As the normal entry is £3 each the pitch is only costing £1. Perhaps a Club pitch?Latest publicity from VBOASunday March 9th 2014 will see the 10th consecutive running of this ever popular VBOA Spring event. Once again it will be held at the Connexion Exhibition Centre in Ryton-on-Dunsmore. The central location and the wide range of parts, accessories, models, clothing and books dedicated to our marques makes this a must do event for buyers and sellers alike. Once again we are offering pitches at only £5. With trestle tables only a further £2 why not dig out those parts from the back of the shed and join the show?Access for jumblers is from 7.00am and doors open to the public at 10.00am. The show closes at 2.00pm. Hot and cold food available all day so its a great place to shake off the winter blues and meet friends old and new.I'll start a list. Cavy pogo I hope your name is added mate Friday nightSat night Matt O and Zoie Ralph and Tracey (booked)Storming72 and Karen with stallTeazer and KateSunday Retro Cav Report
January 5, 201412 yr comment_196106 jason Lou friday night and saturday car unknown Added mate Report
January 10, 201412 yr comment_196284 Hope you don't mind Matt but I have added the following to your first post? Did it here rather than start a parallel thread.If you have any parts to sell it is worth pointing out that a pitch plus table (inc entry for 2) is only £7. As the normal entry is £3 each the pitch is only costing £1. Perhaps a Club pitch? Report
January 10, 201412 yr Author comment_196286 Hope you don't mind Matt but I have added the following to your first post? Did it here rather than start a parallel thread.If you have any parts to sell it is worth pointing out that a pitch plus table (inc entry for 2) is only £7. As the normal entry is £3 each the pitch is only costing £1. Perhaps a Club pitch?No probs John Report
January 17, 201412 yr comment_196643 Latest publicity from VBOASunday March 9th 2014 will see the 10th consecutive running of this ever popular VBOA Spring event. Once again it will be held at the Connexion Exhibition Centre in Ryton-on-Dunsmore. The central location and the wide range of parts, accessories, models, clothing and books dedicated to our marques makes this a must do event for buyers and sellers alike. Once again we are offering pitches at only £5. With trestle tables only a further £2 why not dig out those parts from the back of the shed and join the show?Access for jumblers is from 7.00am and doors open to the public at 10.00am. The show closes at 2.00pm. Hot and cold food available all day so its a great place to shake off the winter blues and meet friends old and new.Added to original post. Cheers John Report
January 17, 201412 yr comment_196650 its tempting to have a stall looking at all the stuff I have here, but I'm not doing the weekend anyway so my shed will have to stay full for a while longer. Report
January 17, 201412 yr Author comment_196651 its tempting to have a stall looking at all the stuff I have here, but I'm not doing the weekend anyway so my shed will have to stay full for a while longer. Just come down on the Sunday morning mate? Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_196683 I am booking in for sat night staying over and getting a stall to clear some spares on the sunday!! Added mate and karen is also coming with me Report
February 3, 201412 yr comment_197401 due to unforseen issues doesnt look like me and lou will be attending now hope the rest of you have fun though Report
February 9, 201412 yr comment_197571 Wouldnt mind attending this myself but as with all good shows/events its not very handy for me as I stay in glasgow Report
February 14, 201412 yr comment_197748 Booked for me and kate. Sat night ;-) Added mate. Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
February 16, 201412 yr comment_197751 Booked for me and kate. Sat night ;-)Cool!!! Lets try NOT to nearly get in a fight this time! LOL Report
March 4, 201412 yr comment_198202 Looks like its gonna be a quiet one then? Might stay home and carry on building my garage :-\ Report
March 5, 201412 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_198220 Last year was pretty quiet, but then again MK2 parts were pretty low on the ground. Still got a few bits I needed. THinking about taking a fly up to this - whose going?! Teazers going! ;D ;D Report
March 5, 201412 yr comment_198222 Why has it gone quieter? The time I went was busy, although I think the dual carriageway right next to the hotel helped......(for speed testing purposes) and of course my dear old estate car "blue peter". Thinking back, that car used more fuel up and down the dual carriageway that weekend than I did getting from Blackpool to Coventry. No surprise there though! After tipping out the pub after 7.00pm full of beer and seeing this estate car hurtling off the roundabout and away gone down the dual carriageway again, not sure who was at the wheel that time but it still amazes me the police didn't turn up in the whole weekend. :D Report
March 5, 201412 yr comment_198224 to be fair i dont think i have bought anything at the actual autojumble ever, arguably one year i stayed in bed and the following year i just went home, but to my arguably untrained eye it seemed to be all the same stuff thats at Billing Report
March 5, 201412 yr comment_198227 I may still go up on sunday for a mooch, it depends on how much I get done on Saturday. Report
March 5, 201412 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_198228 Keep us updated too as we are thinking of going up Sunday am too *potentially* Report
March 6, 201412 yr comment_198257 Just to let every one know I will be selling a few MK2 spares on sunday!!Including!! A complete Convertible roof(frame in very good condition and a couple of tears in the fabric) A complete wireing loom with fuse boxFront and rear lights,front indicators(new and old,2early spec bosch head lamps.Brand new rear center number plate panel(hatchback)2 saloon boot panelsA complete front panel(no rot at all)cut off my old convertible,in very good condition. 1 front wing (genuine GM) drivers side1 rear passenger saloon wing(2 door genuine GM)passengers side.and more!!Had a bit of a clear out and thought I would sell on bits that I dont need. Report
March 8, 201412 yr comment_198286 PM SentIf any one requires any of the above parts,please let me know before 1pm today as I will be loading up the Vectra for the trip to coventry. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.