October 30, 201312 yr comment_194184 Hi, my name's Maciek, I'm from Poland. I have Ascona B'79 (for 12 years) and Ascona C'84 (for 2 months )We don't have good Ascona's club in Poland, that's why I'm here. I saw a lot of fantastic cars on this forum, I like it very much :] It's very pleasnt to read abuot your cars and their modifications. My Ascona is from 1987, its 1.6 (C16NZ), it's in quite good, original condition:.. excuse me if my english contains some mistakes Report
October 30, 201312 yr comment_194192 that is a nice example. I had,years ago, a "b"plated ascona ls hatch in the same colour but ended its days after it had an orion embedded in its rear. Report
October 30, 201312 yr comment_194201 Welcome to site. Your car looks really good. Do you have any photos of the ascona b? Report
October 30, 201312 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_194204 Maciek, which part of Poland are you from? I am in the country a couple of times a year (at least!).Normally around Tarnowskie Góry area. Your LS looks in great condition. Welcome to the club, please consider it your home too. Report
November 1, 201312 yr Author comment_194259 Thanks for nice comments. Andy - I'm from Płock (central Poland).And there are some photos of my Ascona B: Report
November 1, 201312 yr comment_194263 Thanks for photos. You have some very nice cars indeed mate Report
November 1, 201312 yr comment_194283 Welcome to the club. Very nice Ascona's 8)If you need parts and help this site is the place. Don't worry with your English. My writting is not the best and english is my only spoken word. :-[ Report
November 1, 201312 yr comment_194287 Many of us here have a soft spot for the Ascona B. An Ascona 400, now that;s something! Report
November 2, 201312 yr Author comment_194291 I don't know what "lump" means, but thanks if it looks great anyway Report
November 2, 201312 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_194292 Welcome to the club, both cars look fantastic.I don't know what "lump" means, but thanks if it looks great anyway Swirl means what "engine." ;D Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
November 2, 201312 yr Author comment_194295 Oh, OK, now it's clear:) this engine is x30xe (3.0 V6 from Omega B '96) Report
November 2, 201312 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_194296 Love the look of that. I love my ascona c 3.0, but it does look right the other way around! Report
November 2, 201312 yr comment_194298 Oh, OK, now it's clear:) this engine is x30xe (3.0 V6 from Omega B '96)Bit of a hotrod then Report
November 13, 201312 yr comment_194665 check this out i love ascona b's, if i had the space i'd have this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1980-OPEL-ASCONA-B-Manta-/281203788994?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41790d4cc2 Report
November 13, 201312 yr comment_194668 check this out i love ascona b's, if i had the space i'd have this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1980-OPEL-ASCONA-B-Manta-/281203788994?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41790d4cc2That's a cracking ad and deserves saving Report
November 14, 201312 yr comment_194682 That's a cracking ad and deserves saving It really needs to go to somewhere like Poland to be sorted. Report
June 17, 201511 yr Author comment_208631 It's almost 2 years together with Ascona and I hope for more In this time I had re-new bumpers, put lower suspension and try car on track winter version (wheels):And I bought Vauxhall Cavalier mk2 Report
June 17, 201511 yr comment_208634 Mmm, an 86/7 CDi in Helios. Where did you get it? Perhaps someone brought it home to Poland then didn't want it? Report
June 17, 201511 yr Author comment_208636 It's manufactured by Vanguards. I found it on polish ebay, from someone's old, private collection. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.