Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mock

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mock

  1. mock replied to mock's topic in NEW USERS
    It was close to plug and play - only one engine's holder (or something ) didn't suit, so it was taken from Kadett E 2.0 and little transformed.
  2. mock replied to mock's topic in NEW USERS
    I got new engine - c20ne: It's very nice difference in accelerating And I have 1 question - is it possible to buy new exterior handles in UK to Cavallier mk2 ?
  3. mock replied to mock's topic in NEW USERS
    It's manufactured by Vanguards. I found it on polish ebay, from someone's old, private collection.
  4. mock replied to mock's topic in NEW USERS
    It's almost 2 years together with Ascona and I hope for more In this time I had re-new bumpers, put lower suspension and try car on track winter version (wheels): And I bought Vauxhall Cavalier mk2
  5. mock replied to mock's topic in NEW USERS
    Oh, OK, now it's clear:) this engine is x30xe (3.0 V6 from Omega B '96)
  6. mock replied to mock's topic in NEW USERS
    I don't know what "lump" means, but thanks if it looks great anyway
  7. mock replied to mock's topic in NEW USERS
    Thanks for nice comments. Andy - I'm from Płock (central Poland). And there are some photos of my Ascona B:
  8. mock posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Hi, my name's Maciek, I'm from Poland. I have Ascona B'79 (for 12 years) and Ascona C'84 (for 2 months ) We don't have good Ascona's club in Poland, that's why I'm here. I saw a lot of fantastic cars on this forum, I like it very much :] It's very pleasnt to read abuot your cars and their modifications. My Ascona is from 1987, its 1.6 (C16NZ), it's in quite good, original condition: .. excuse me if my english contains some mistakes

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.