Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ascona C from Poland

Featured Replies

Hi, my name's Maciek, I'm from Poland. I have Ascona B'79 (for 12 years) and Ascona C'84 (for 2 months :) )

We don't have good Ascona's club in Poland, that's why I'm here. I saw a lot of fantastic cars on this forum, I like it very much :] It's very pleasnt to read abuot your cars and their modifications.

My Ascona is from 1987, its 1.6 (C16NZ), it's in quite good, original condition:

6v44.jpg

r7lr.jpg

jxpj.jpg

qopl.jpg

.. excuse me if my english contains some mistakes ;)

that is a nice example. I had,years ago, a "b"plated ascona ls hatch in the same colour but ended its days after it had an orion embedded in its rear.

Welcome to site. Your car looks really good.

Do you have any photos of the ascona b?

  • CLUB MEMBER

Maciek, which part of Poland are you from? I am in the country a couple of times a year (at least!).

Normally around Tarnowskie Góry area. Your LS looks in great condition. Welcome to the club, please consider it your home too.

  • Author

Thanks for nice comments.

Andy - I'm from Płock (central Poland).

And there are some photos of my Ascona B:

dscn2069vy.jpg

swaadc3.jpg

62bd2bd6ee49.jpg

Thanks for photos. You have some very nice cars indeed mate

Welcome to the club. Very nice Ascona's 8)

If you need parts and help this site is the place. :)

Don't worry with your English. My writting is not the best and english is my only spoken word. :-[ 

That is a nice ascona, can't  beat the 2-door

  • Author

I don't know what "lump" means, but thanks if it looks great anyway ;)

  • CLUB MEMBER

Welcome to the club, both cars look fantastic.

I don't know what "lump" means, but thanks if it looks great anyway ;)

Swirl means what "engine."  ;D

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • Author

Oh, OK, now it's clear:) this engine is x30xe (3.0 V6 from Omega B '96)

  • 2 weeks later...

That's a cracking ad and deserves saving  :)

It really needs to go to somewhere like Poland to be sorted.

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

It's almost 2 years together with Ascona and I hope for more :) In this time I had re-new bumpers, put lower suspension and try car on track :)

4c7214efd54a6fbegen.jpg

9630553592cff03egen.jpg

winter version (wheels):

a50d136e7d65252fgen.jpg

And I bought Vauxhall Cavalier mk2 :)

4c2c726af7a07c7egen.jpg

  • Author

It's manufactured by Vanguards. I found it on polish ebay, from someone's old, private collection.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.