November 27, 201312 yr comment_195045 Jesus christ ;DShould be there about 3 in a vauxhall not sure which one yet Report
November 27, 201312 yr comment_195048 Me my Swedish mate and my so called welsh friend should be arriving 3 ish. Report
November 27, 201312 yr comment_195053 So does this mean I don't have to leave home early sat morning? Report
November 28, 201312 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_195059 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D Report
November 28, 201312 yr comment_195063 What's the matter with you all, I do drink you know lol ;D ;D Report
November 28, 201312 yr comment_195065 What's the matter with you all, I do drink you know lol ;D ;DRussian standard? Matt Report
November 28, 201312 yr comment_195086 Russian standard? MattSometimes yeah. In a pub more likely good old beer Report
November 30, 201312 yr comment_195117 Well they are in the pub now and a few beers are definitely going down.I've just left the happy band, about 20 in all. Report
December 1, 201312 yr Author comment_195134 Top night as always and thanks again to the pub for some lovely Christmas decorations roll on the next get together Report
December 1, 201312 yr comment_195137 Top night as always and thanks again to the pub for some lovely Christmas decorations roll on the next get togetherYou been pinching balls again steff Report
December 1, 201312 yr Author comment_195140 It was a personal hightlight watching toni do all the work while I played with the balls Report
December 1, 201312 yr comment_195145 Had a great night last night. Plenty of beers, laughs, and great conversations. Top night! ;DAnd yes I do remember falling over .... ;D :-[ ;D Report
December 2, 201312 yr comment_195163 I have just remembered trying to shine my forehead using the shoe shiner in reception......Great night everyone, thanks for the laughs! Report
December 2, 201312 yr comment_195173 Its ok matt I dont think anyone saw itThat's true lol ;DI have just remembered trying to shine my forehead using the shoe shiner in reception......Only just remembered that now you've said it lol ;D Report
December 2, 201312 yr comment_195184 Did you get your chicken nuggets ?Nah. Only just remembered I was going to go to McDonalds in the first place actually! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.