Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sign up winter meet

Featured Replies

  • Replies 97
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus christ  ;D

Should be there about 3 in a vauxhall not sure which one yet

What's the matter with you all, I do drink you know lol  ;D ;D

Russian standard? Matt

Well they are in the pub now and a few beers are definitely going down.

I've just left the happy band, about 20 in all.

  • Author

Top night as always and thanks again to the pub for some lovely Christmas decorations ;)

roll on the  next get together

Top night as always and thanks again to the pub for some lovely Christmas decorations ;)

roll on the  next get together

You been pinching balls again steff  :o

  • Author

It was a personal hightlight watching toni do all the work while I played with the balls  :)

Had a great night last night. Plenty of beers, laughs, and great conversations. Top night!  ;D

And yes I do remember falling over ....  ;D :-[ ;D

  • Author

Its ok matt I dont think anyone saw it

I have just remembered trying to shine my forehead using the shoe shiner in reception......

Great night everyone, thanks for the laughs!

  • Author

Did you get your chicken nuggets ?

Its ok matt I dont think anyone saw it

That's true lol  ;) ;D

I have just remembered trying to shine my forehead using the shoe shiner in reception......

Only just remembered that now you've said it lol  ;D

Did you get your chicken nuggets ?

Nah. Only just remembered I was going to go to McDonalds in the first place actually!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.