Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sign up winter meet

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah I I need something to match a robin  ;)

  • Replies 97
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long to go now.. party time!!!

Looks like I'm out. Now gotta work every Saturday 'til Christmas, some of them lates, including the 30th. So unfortunately I'll still be at work long after Daz has gone to bed... :(

  • CLUB MEMBER

You do realise there will be drunken phonecalls?

All this talk of economic recovery - I'm yet to see any! Was working to a 2am deadline last night so hear your pain!

More than likely will turn up about 5ish and stay over for the evening  :)

Shame matt, MR C will probably be in bed by then! ;D

  • Author

Looks like I'm out. Now gotta work every Saturday 'til Christmas, some of them lates, including the 30th. So unfortunately I'll still be at work long after Daz has gone to bed... :(

thats a shame but you dont need to come up with excuses we  all know you cant touch alcohol alfter billing

thats a shame but you dont need to come up with excuses we  all know you cant touch alcohol alfter billing

Ouch!

You need to speak your mind more often ms Holmes. ;):)

  • Author

I normally do chris

we all know you cant touch alcohol alfter billing

It's true, I'm still recovering! :)

hi people, sorry for my lack of commitment latley.  ive spent an insane amount of money on a house.  im going to try and make this    ill let you all know by the weekend. it might mean i sleep in the van but its ok.  i love that kind of shit haha

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

  • Author

Be good to see you  :D

I didnt spend a hideous amount in New York!

I'll book tomorrow!

Brett

  • Author

how many times are you dropping that in to conversations brett?

and cool make sure you do 

All the time. I have to get my moneys worth.

  • Author

Really looking forward to the meet people,

Steffi is Mr & Mrs Y coming ?

Maybe

  • CLUB MEMBER

Can i sneak up on sunday?  :-[

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

  • Author

Can i sneak up on sunday?  :-[

not sure how many will hang around sunday most of the time people head of alfter breakfast I am not saying dont  just wouldn't want you to have a wasted journey

itenerary for Sunday;

breakfast

drive home

mong out

bed

As long as my white Cavalier goes okay I should see you all on Saturday - what sort of time do most people arrive?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.