November 15, 201312 yr comment_194733 Looks like I'm out. Now gotta work every Saturday 'til Christmas, some of them lates, including the 30th. So unfortunately I'll still be at work long after Daz has gone to bed... Report
November 15, 201312 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_194734 You do realise there will be drunken phonecalls? All this talk of economic recovery - I'm yet to see any! Was working to a 2am deadline last night so hear your pain! Report
November 15, 201312 yr comment_194736 So unfortunately I'll still be at work long after Daz has gone to bed... Report
November 15, 201312 yr comment_194743 More than likely will turn up about 5ish and stay over for the evening Report
November 15, 201312 yr comment_194747 More than likely will turn up about 5ish and stay over for the evening Shame matt, MR C will probably be in bed by then! ;D Report
November 15, 201312 yr Author comment_194748 Looks like I'm out. Now gotta work every Saturday 'til Christmas, some of them lates, including the 30th. So unfortunately I'll still be at work long after Daz has gone to bed... thats a shame but you dont need to come up with excuses we all know you cant touch alcohol alfter billing Report
November 15, 201312 yr comment_194755 thats a shame but you dont need to come up with excuses we all know you cant touch alcohol alfter billingOuch!You need to speak your mind more often ms Holmes. Report
November 16, 201312 yr comment_194777 we all know you cant touch alcohol alfter billingIt's true, I'm still recovering! Report
November 18, 201312 yr comment_194851 hi people, sorry for my lack of commitment latley. ive spent an insane amount of money on a house. im going to try and make this ill let you all know by the weekend. it might mean i sleep in the van but its ok. i love that kind of shit haha Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
November 20, 201312 yr comment_194888 I didnt spend a hideous amount in New York!I'll book tomorrow!Brett Report
November 20, 201312 yr Author comment_194907 how many times are you dropping that in to conversations brett? and cool make sure you do Report
November 21, 201312 yr comment_194932 Really looking forward to the meet people,Steffi is Mr & Mrs Y coming ? Report
November 21, 201312 yr Author comment_194944 Really looking forward to the meet people,Steffi is Mr & Mrs Y coming ?Maybe Report
November 23, 201312 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_194981 Can i sneak up on sunday? :-[ The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
November 23, 201312 yr Author comment_194986 Can i sneak up on sunday? :-[not sure how many will hang around sunday most of the time people head of alfter breakfast I am not saying dont just wouldn't want you to have a wasted journey Report
November 27, 201312 yr comment_195036 As long as my white Cavalier goes okay I should see you all on Saturday - what sort of time do most people arrive? Report
November 27, 201312 yr comment_195037 I'll be there around 4-5 ish and staying for the evening.Room booked now Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.