October 1, 201313 yr comment_192989 I'll be there.What about Gonch, he lives outside Wellingborough? Report
October 2, 201313 yr comment_193009 Thats great I see you added you name to the listSaved you the effort Report
October 2, 201313 yr Author comment_193026 Saved you the effort Thank you and see you there ;D Report
October 6, 201313 yr Author comment_193237 DazJoAlanJoJohnDawnGreat news guys ! And I hear the hotel is even booked Report
October 18, 201312 yr Author comment_193657 Anyone else booked yet? Looking your way Mr King?Man up book your room ! Report
October 18, 201312 yr comment_193659 I will when our great leader books his room, that or drunk Tim and Richie Report
October 19, 201312 yr comment_193664 How come?I dont seem to get a weekend off these days, plus the saab cav is about to come alive soon and I need to spend some time on that. Report
October 19, 201312 yr comment_193666 plus the saab cav is about to come alive soon and I need to spend some time on that.Oooooh update please mate 8) Report
October 19, 201312 yr comment_193668 Won't know until much nearer the time if I can make it - new job is kicking my arse on weekends! Report
October 19, 201312 yr comment_193669 Who's this drunk Tim we keep hearing of? I only know one Tim in the club and I don't think ive ever seen him drunk. :P Report
November 8, 201312 yr comment_194567 Getting tempted to book this now, finances have eased slightly and I've not seen anyone in the club since Billing 2012......apart from Raven who lives round the corner. I could book it and if I don't turn up, I'm sure Richie would happily use the room. Report
November 8, 201312 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_194569 Anyone else booked yet? Looking your way Mr King?Looking at this when I get back from a family do on Sunday pm! Report
November 12, 201312 yr comment_194646 Cheap rooms but overall cost out of my budget so i'm out but hope you all have a top time and remember to drink the bar DRY! Report
November 13, 201312 yr comment_194659 just had a thought the pub will have the christmas decorations up.......... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.