Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sign up winter meet

Featured Replies

  • Replies 97
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Thats great I see you added you name to the list

  • Author

Saved you the effort :)

Thank you and see you there  ;D

Daz

Jo

Alan

Jo

John

Dawn

  • Author

Daz

Jo

Alan

Jo

John

Dawn

Great news guys !  And I hear  the hotel is even booked

  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else booked yet? Looking your way Mr King?

  • Author

Anyone else booked yet? Looking your way Mr King?

Man up book your room !

I will when our great leader books his room, that or drunk Tim and Richie

Im not going buddy  8)

How come?

How come?

I dont seem to get a weekend off these days, plus the saab cav is about to come alive soon and I need to spend some time on that.

plus the saab cav is about to come alive soon and I need to spend some time on that.

Oooooh update please mate  8)

Won't know until much nearer the time if I can make it - new job is kicking my arse on weekends!

Who's this drunk Tim we keep hearing of? I only know one Tim in the club and I don't think ive ever seen him drunk.  :P :P :P

Can't mean me, wouldn't happen  :angel:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Much closer now so who else is in

Getting tempted to book this now, finances have eased slightly and I've not seen anyone in the club since Billing 2012......apart from Raven who lives round the corner. I could book it and if I don't turn up, I'm sure Richie would happily use the room. ;):)

Cheap rooms but overall cost out of my budget so i'm out but hope you all have a top time and remember to drink the bar DRY! ;):)

  • Author

Dont worry chris we will

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.