Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sign up winter meet

Featured Replies

so guys and girls why not start the festive season off with a club meet

we are heading here :- http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-3164-ibis-wellingborough/index.shtml

on Saturday the 30th November

so who is  coming ?

list

1) Chris m

2) Jonny

3) paul

4) matt and zoie

5) steffI and toni

6) stuart

7) john (GreyDJ)

8 ) daz and jo

9) alan and jo

10) john and dawn

11) Andy & Kat

12) brett

  • Replies 97
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

list

1) chris M

  • Author

list

1) chris M

2) Jonny

3) Paul (dependant on more people signing up)

4) Matt O & Zoie (Hell, I may even stay overnight  :P)

5) steffi and toni  ;)

  • Author

Come on get your names down  ;D

  • Author

No not yet maybe they  can't  come

  • Author

Done and will be great to see you

  • Author

come on i know you think its ages away but it wont be long before its here

This thread has been up since September and has been viewed over a hundred times in my opinion no one else will be signing up.

I believe it's due to the lack of enthusiasm within are club and what's been going off within the site and members, people are just put off from coming to are meets due to this.

 

 

 

I am not sure it is wholly due to a lack of enthusiasm Jonny - I often read the threads on the site but don't always post due to lack of technical knowledge but still admire members for their dedication etc to the Cav cause.

I must have missed whatever has been going off on the site or with the members - I know one member had a bit of a 'sounding off' last week - don't really know why, maybe I just don't read too much into stuff...

Meets are a logistical problem for me and I am sure other members must have the same hurdles.  Self employment and hence an absence of person(s) to do my job means that work is a priorty.  The time and cost (in terms of fuel and lost income) of getting to the meet is also a factor for me (and yes, I am sure there are people that travel from further away) but nevertheless it is still a reason for my non attendence.  And yes, I know you cannot please everyone.  ;)

i can see where Jonny is coming from,  i know that its impossible to pick a geographical location to suit all, but as soon as this was posted up you could predict 95% of the names that are likely to be put down.

i know Wellingboro might not be exactly local to where ever you are but i can assure you its not exactly local to West Wales, Devon, Blackpool or even Ireland, yet members still attend

Be good to get meet some of the new members and put talk of cliques to bed once and for all

  • CLUB MEMBER

Sorry folks, I cannot make this date.  I really hope I have a cav up and running I need to show my face at some of these.  I know that you don't need one, but its been a long time for me on here without :angel:

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

thats a shame Greg was looking forward to seeing the 'Ro again - oh and you!

  • Author

Oh dear I am am about to get in trouble as I am about to rant ! I gave you all the chance to air your veiws give ideas and not many members bothered so now its up people are moaning sorry guys but you cant have it both ways either man up and have a great weekend or shut up and when yourr given the chance next time take

What did I miss

  • Author

Yes you forgot to  add your name to the list  ;)

  • CLUB MEMBER

No complaints from me.....I couldn't do a single weekend in November anyway :angel:

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Up since September? Until tomorrow, it's still September. :)

Yes you forgot to  add your name to the list  ;)

am working on it, suppose to be going to Sheffield that weekend, am trying to get Sheffield to come to wellingborough  ;D

  • Author

Yes they should ;)

Id love to go but cant afford it to be honest

wasted my money on a RX8 im bored with :(

Well im not coming unless there are new menbers coming, sick of talking to the normal guy's that go  :D

well make your mind up soon guys, cos I cant afford to go really, money is very tight due to my tenants leaving and now having two mortgages to pay, but i'm still up for it if a few people are going to go, if its down to just a couple of people then i'll save my cash and see you another time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.