September 25, 201313 yr comment_192749 so guys and girls why not start the festive season off with a club meet we are heading here :- http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-3164-ibis-wellingborough/index.shtmlon Saturday the 30th November so who is coming ? list1) Chris m2) Jonny3) paul4) matt and zoie5) steffI and toni6) stuart7) john (GreyDJ)8 ) daz and jo9) alan and jo10) john and dawn11) Andy & Kat12) brett Report
September 26, 201313 yr comment_192786 list 1) chris M2) Jonny3) Paul (dependant on more people signing up)4) Matt O & Zoie (Hell, I may even stay overnight ) Report
September 26, 201313 yr Author comment_192791 list 1) chris M2) Jonny3) Paul (dependant on more people signing up)4) Matt O & Zoie (Hell, I may even stay overnight )5) steffi and toni Report
September 29, 201313 yr Author comment_192910 come on i know you think its ages away but it wont be long before its here Report
September 30, 201313 yr comment_192913 This thread has been up since September and has been viewed over a hundred times in my opinion no one else will be signing up.I believe it's due to the lack of enthusiasm within are club and what's been going off within the site and members, people are just put off from coming to are meets due to this. Report
September 30, 201313 yr comment_192915 I am not sure it is wholly due to a lack of enthusiasm Jonny - I often read the threads on the site but don't always post due to lack of technical knowledge but still admire members for their dedication etc to the Cav cause.I must have missed whatever has been going off on the site or with the members - I know one member had a bit of a 'sounding off' last week - don't really know why, maybe I just don't read too much into stuff...Meets are a logistical problem for me and I am sure other members must have the same hurdles. Self employment and hence an absence of person(s) to do my job means that work is a priorty. The time and cost (in terms of fuel and lost income) of getting to the meet is also a factor for me (and yes, I am sure there are people that travel from further away) but nevertheless it is still a reason for my non attendence. And yes, I know you cannot please everyone. Report
September 30, 201313 yr comment_192919 i can see where Jonny is coming from, i know that its impossible to pick a geographical location to suit all, but as soon as this was posted up you could predict 95% of the names that are likely to be put down.i know Wellingboro might not be exactly local to where ever you are but i can assure you its not exactly local to West Wales, Devon, Blackpool or even Ireland, yet members still attendBe good to get meet some of the new members and put talk of cliques to bed once and for all Report
September 30, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_192923 Sorry folks, I cannot make this date. I really hope I have a cav up and running I need to show my face at some of these. I know that you don't need one, but its been a long time for me on here without :angel: Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
September 30, 201313 yr comment_192925 thats a shame Greg was looking forward to seeing the 'Ro again - oh and you! Report
September 30, 201313 yr Author comment_192943 Oh dear I am am about to get in trouble as I am about to rant ! I gave you all the chance to air your veiws give ideas and not many members bothered so now its up people are moaning sorry guys but you cant have it both ways either man up and have a great weekend or shut up and when yourr given the chance next time take Report
September 30, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_192946 No complaints from me.....I couldn't do a single weekend in November anyway :angel: Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
September 30, 201313 yr comment_192947 Up since September? Until tomorrow, it's still September. Report
September 30, 201313 yr comment_192949 Yes you forgot to add your name to the list am working on it, suppose to be going to Sheffield that weekend, am trying to get Sheffield to come to wellingborough ;D Report
September 30, 201313 yr comment_192958 Id love to go but cant afford it to be honestwasted my money on a RX8 im bored with Report
September 30, 201313 yr comment_192959 Well im not coming unless there are new menbers coming, sick of talking to the normal guy's that go Report
September 30, 201313 yr comment_192960 well make your mind up soon guys, cos I cant afford to go really, money is very tight due to my tenants leaving and now having two mortgages to pay, but i'm still up for it if a few people are going to go, if its down to just a couple of people then i'll save my cash and see you another time. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.