Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 177
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im deffo up for this .maybe even have the car roadworthy at least by then lol

Have the VBOA confirmed those dates?

Yes, and the VBOA reps have been told today.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • CLUB MEMBER

I'll try to avoid these when booking my hols ::)

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

wel always good to know what date you have a mad rush the week before to get things finished or fixed

I'll try to avoid these when booking my hols ::)

I think it's about time you came along greg  ;)

  • CLUB MEMBER

I was bringing the ro last year before the wash out......I'll get it on the calendar, even if its for one day at least :angel:

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

I was bringing the ro last year before the wash out......I'll get it on the calendar, even if its for one day at least :angel:

The LX HAS to make an appearance next year mate  ;) ;D :-*

I personally think the club should invest in wheel clamps so the one dayers have no choice but to become weekenders!

  • 4 weeks later...

I'm hoping to put in an appearance next year, even if it is in the Vectra.

By hook or by crook ill be there,well maybe there will be two vectra s lol  :P

Now Greg you know it's bad when the one day wonder is giving you stick! :P

I camped the one year lol  ;D :P :-*

  • CLUB MEMBER

I need to get one on the road ffs.....is getting silly now  :angel:

No promises :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • 7 months later...
  • CLUB MEMBER

I would also love to have a space for my calibre and possibly my cabrio also.?

  • CLUB MEMBER

Amazing and much appreciated. Hopefully going to come on the sat and camp over

Amazing and much appreciated. Hopefully going to come on the sat and camp over

if its anything like last year, hope you like a drink  ;)

  • CLUB MEMBER

Bit of sun few drinks and a BBQ sounds perfect.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.