July 16, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_189918 Seems as good a time as any..After a very successful 2013 event, next year's event will be on Saturday and Sunday July 12th and 13th, 2014. Report
July 16, 201313 yr comment_189933 Im deffo up for this .maybe even have the car roadworthy at least by then lol Report
July 16, 201313 yr comment_189939 Have the VBOA confirmed those dates?Yes, and the VBOA reps have been told today. Report
July 29, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_190565 I'll try to avoid these when booking my hols Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
July 29, 201313 yr comment_190572 wel always good to know what date you have a mad rush the week before to get things finished or fixed Report
July 29, 201313 yr comment_190581 I'll try to avoid these when booking my hols I think it's about time you came along greg Report
July 30, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_190596 I was bringing the ro last year before the wash out......I'll get it on the calendar, even if its for one day at least :angel: Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
July 30, 201313 yr comment_190599 I was bringing the ro last year before the wash out......I'll get it on the calendar, even if its for one day at least :angel:The LX HAS to make an appearance next year mate ;D :-* Report
July 30, 201313 yr comment_190602 Now Greg you know it's bad when the one day wonder is giving you stick! What would Gordon do? Report
July 30, 201313 yr comment_190603 I personally think the club should invest in wheel clamps so the one dayers have no choice but to become weekenders! Report
August 24, 201313 yr comment_191502 I'm hoping to put in an appearance next year, even if it is in the Vectra. Report
August 24, 201313 yr comment_191510 By hook or by crook ill be there,well maybe there will be two vectra s lol Report
August 24, 201313 yr comment_191513 Now Greg you know it's bad when the one day wonder is giving you stick! I camped the one year lol ;D :-* Report
August 24, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_191527 I need to get one on the road ffs.....is getting silly now :angel:No promises :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
April 3, 201412 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_199354 I would also love to have a space for my calibre and possibly my cabrio also.? Report
April 3, 201412 yr comment_199355 Can always find room for members with more than one cav no worries there Report
April 3, 201412 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_199356 Amazing and much appreciated. Hopefully going to come on the sat and camp over Report
April 3, 201412 yr comment_199357 Amazing and much appreciated. Hopefully going to come on the sat and camp overif its anything like last year, hope you like a drink Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.