January 22, 201313 yr comment_183310 Paid and also ibis booked got it for 44 on lineJust booked aswell £44.10. Payment on arrival. Report
January 22, 201313 yr comment_183313 book the friday night as well as there is 0% chance i am getting up early to drive from here Sat morning Report
January 22, 201313 yr comment_183316 cheers for the offer but already paid for the hotel ;Dalmost looking forward to seeing if the mighty 8v can beat the old 1.8's result last time, if it doesnt i will cry Report
January 22, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_183318 book the friday night as well as there is 0% chance i am getting up early to drive from here Sat morningYou best be part of the convoy with everyone Sat am Report
January 22, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_183323 Soooooo, will a ro be ok when if a cavalier isn't finished? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
January 22, 201313 yr comment_183328 Soooooo, will a ro be ok when if a cavalier isn't finished?Mine wasn't finished on the last one, hell I even had to get my old mates the AA out :-[ Report
January 22, 201313 yr comment_183332 Mine wasn't finished on the last one, hell I even had to get my old mates the AA out :-[I remember that mate ;D Report
January 22, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_183336 Soooooo, will a ro be ok when if a cavalier isn't finished?Pull your finger out mate!! Richie and I have mountains to climb, and your ahead of us! ;D ;D Report
January 22, 201313 yr comment_183337 You best be part of the convoy with everyone Sat am only if its past mid-day i dont waste hotel time everyone knows that Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_183340 I heard that the hotel charges you more, as your never out your room on time. Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_183345 gotta get your moneys worth It's because of you it's £44.10, was only £35 before christmas Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_183348 well they did have to phone my room to get me out last time, i think the price has gone up due to them having to re-emburse the pub for the christmas decorations that went missing Report
January 23, 201313 yr comment_183368 We are booked in the hotel friday /SaturdayI was going to book the friday but I love early morning convoy's, nobody on the road Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_183374 I'll be going up Friday night but using the chance to see a mate who will be living there by then and save some £££ on the hotel!Will book the Ibis for the Saturday night this afternoon. Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_183375 I was going to book the friday but I love early morning convoy's, nobody on the road I will be in the normal convoy on Saturday morning I love it channel 9? Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_183376 I'm just going to book the Saturday night and drive up on the morning. What sort if time will the day start at the rollers? Report
February 1, 201313 yr comment_183758 should show 2 payments from me, deposits for me and vauxal. ta Report
February 1, 201313 yr comment_183764 should show 2 payments from me, deposits for me and vauxal. ta List updated lads. Report
February 3, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_183903 Two more and it's official! Asconamax - does that mean your coming?! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.