Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 274
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

book the friday night as well as there is 0% chance i am getting up early to drive from here Sat morning

You best be part of the convoy with everyone Sat am  :D

  • CLUB MEMBER

Soooooo, will a ro be ok when if a cavalier isn't finished?

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Soooooo, will a ro be ok when if a cavalier isn't finished?

Mine wasn't finished on the last one, hell I even had to get my old mates the AA out  :-[

Mine wasn't finished on the last one, hell I even had to get my old mates the AA out  :-[

I remember that mate  ;D

Deposit paid how many night/s are people booked for

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

Soooooo, will a ro be ok when if a cavalier isn't finished?

Pull your finger out mate!! Richie and I have mountains to climb, and your ahead of us!  ;D ;D

I heard that the hotel charges you more, as your never out your room on time.

gotta get your moneys worth  ;)

It's because of you it's £44.10, was only £35 before christmas  :P

We are booked in the hotel friday /Saturday

We are booked in the hotel friday /Saturday

I was going to book the friday but I love early morning convoy's, nobody on the road  :D

I'll be going up Friday night but using the chance to see a mate who will be living there by then and save some £££ on the hotel!

Will book the Ibis for the Saturday night this afternoon.

I was going to book the friday but I love early morning convoy's, nobody on the road  :D

I will be in the normal convoy on Saturday morning I love it channel 9?

 

 

 

I'm just going to book the Saturday night and drive up on the morning. What sort if time will the day start at the rollers?

  • 2 weeks later...

should show 2 payments from me, deposits for me and vauxal. ta :D

List updated lads.  :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.