February 4, 201313 yr comment_183963 im in Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
March 18, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_185377 I'll be there on the Sunday only due to costs and driving 2000 miles across Europe and back at the end of the April so are tightening our belts to prepare for MV6 fuel economy throughout! Report
March 18, 201313 yr comment_185380 i wont be coming now as i am going to Rosco's hen night and i cant afford both do's. Hope you all have a fab time though Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_186176 Anyone go to this in the end? Havent heard any major incidents on the news from the Coventry area. ;D Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_186178 I was wondering the same??A few years ago this use to be a good weekend with loads if us meeting up!! I suppose times have changed... Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_186181 I was wondering the same??A few years ago this use to be a good weekend with loads if us meeting up!! I suppose times have changed...Think its just money Jonny, we cant all afford loads of sauce to spread around. I cant even afford bodyfiller for my car Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_186183 Anyone go to this in the end? Havent heard any major incidents on the news from the Coventry area. ;Dthat's because i didn't go the police thought it wasn't such a high alert if i was staying in sunny Devon Report
April 14, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_186185 I went, drove up to get a few bits from teazer, got a few bits, couldn't see any of the regulars, rang Teazer, and despite booking the hotel (according to this thread) he'd completely forgotten it was this weekend!I got a gm belt, fuel pump, stat and some wheel bearings cheap. Showings from green parts etc were pretty consistent for MK2s and were open to offers on items. Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_186186 Well we'll all have to hope that things pick up next year, as its normally a fun weekend even if a tad pricey with much beers. Not too bad Andy if you managed to get a few parts, not a complete waste, time wise. Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_186188 that's because i didn't go the police thought it wasn't such a high alert if i was staying in sunny Devon Your just hard core Steff! At least we know the locals didn't run short of beer then ;D Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_186189 sorry people i tried but the cav was have none of it, broke down 5 miles away from home and had to be towed in. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_186238 wel i made a complete f*&k up of that didnt i. im gutted i missed it. Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
April 21, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_186393 You did'nt miss much, is it me or are the spares for mk2 cavs getting harder to find at this spares day? i only saw matt & 1 other club member, actually missed Tim being there to remind me about paying my club membership The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
April 21, 201313 yr comment_186397 i think i saw mirrors and headlights for a mk2 cav thats it Report
April 21, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_186398 If you mean mega cheap couple of quid bargains, they were harder to find, but there were good prices if you were willing to haggle with a couple of the bigger guys.. but as for genuine spares yeah it was they usual glass / mirrors as above. Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_186402 Ive been to the spares day twice and my overall impression is thats its always a dissapointment. Which is why I dont go! Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_186403 TBH I only went for the day/night before to meet up with every one.. Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_186411 I go mainly to general auto jumbles, rare parts can still be found there cheap if you look, some of the reason being the guys do not always know what car the parts are for. Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_186412 TBH I only went for the day/night before to meet up with every one..Agreed Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.