Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VBOA Spares Day , Coventry Sunday 14/4/2013

Featured Replies

Anybody up for this, this year? Could make a Sat and Sun of it?  :)

http://www.classicshowsuk.co.uk/carshoweventsinformation/carshow_date.asp?id=441

Attending Sat/Sun

Dazzy/Jo  Booked hotel

Chris M

Stu Wilding

Richie Booked hotel

Rabbit

Teazer

This is where we're stopping then peeps. Get booking in ....

http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-2793-ibis-coventry-centre/index.shtml

Sunday Only

Andy/Kat (Monza's dented the old pocket a bit, so Sunday only for us this year! As a one off)

Matt O

Update: Just spoke to the hotel above, and they will have capacity for us all on the 13/4/13. A room whether it is single/double is £49 I'm told but I may be able to get a better deal if we are in a group. The parking there is decscribed as "paid". This means it costs £3 for 24 hours which isnt bad. Get booking people!  :D

you talkin a frostbite meet Matt? whenever I turn up people spend the weekend racing my poor car, don't think betty would survive! and peter wont be in good health by then. :(

ok, i'm in but wont be bringin any flood water with me!, can we have the hotel we used year before last as it was very close to a dual carriageway for Steffi!!! plus we got a nights refund due to guest noise.! happy to give the promise of a battering a miss though.....thanks to Mr young and co for saving my ass|! :D

you talkin a frostbite meet Matt? whenever I turn up people spend the weekend racing my poor car, don't think betty would survive! and peter wont be in good health by then. :(

that wasn't racing that was me taking it easy  ;)

:o :o :o

ok i'm staying away then , your mental!

do come it's about time i took you out in your car to show you how it's ment to be driven !!

bring what you like  ;) i still be able to show you how to drive  :P

I know that, I just don't want you to kill the car I bring!, betty is far to nice for a monster like you!

Am in

were we stopping on the Saturday nite

  • Author

Can you book me in

Done mate.

were we stopping on the Saturday nite

Same place as before mate. Forgot what's it called now. Anyone?

so what you saying Steff ? i'm confused, not hard I know but which one are you saying to go to? IF I am going to stretch my purse then I wan it to be a success, if i'm allowed to attend that is?

  • CLUB MEMBER

Count me in for saturday!

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

I dont know why no one has mentioned the ibis ?, it's only 20 mins from cov and it's cheaper, cleaner, and a bar open later, the trouble with the others were no place to go after pub closed  :o

last time we went out into Coventry till 4am in a student bar. it had interesting toilets too.

how about something a little further north? everything seems to be at wellingborough these days.

I agree a bit Further north would be nice for a change

Plan a meet then guys , or at least share details with matt o of shows etc

  • Author

As non of you can make the decision, Im booked in at the above  :P

Sorted, link to this now on first post, get booking people lol  ;D

I think I could be up for this, although I wont be able to book the hotel until next month. Push comes to shove if the hotel is booked by then, I'll just come up for the day.

  • Author

Please see update to this on my first post regarding costs .....  :)

Booked

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.