January 10, 201313 yr comment_182716 Anybody up for this, this year? Could make a Sat and Sun of it? http://www.classicshowsuk.co.uk/carshoweventsinformation/carshow_date.asp?id=441 Attending Sat/SunDazzy/Jo Booked hotelChris MStu Wilding Richie Booked hotelRabbitTeazerThis is where we're stopping then peeps. Get booking in ....http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-2793-ibis-coventry-centre/index.shtmlSunday OnlyAndy/Kat (Monza's dented the old pocket a bit, so Sunday only for us this year! As a one off)Matt O Update: Just spoke to the hotel above, and they will have capacity for us all on the 13/4/13. A room whether it is single/double is £49 I'm told but I may be able to get a better deal if we are in a group. The parking there is decscribed as "paid". This means it costs £3 for 24 hours which isnt bad. Get booking people! Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_182719 you talkin a frostbite meet Matt? whenever I turn up people spend the weekend racing my poor car, don't think betty would survive! and peter wont be in good health by then. Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_182727 ok, i'm in but wont be bringin any flood water with me!, can we have the hotel we used year before last as it was very close to a dual carriageway for Steffi!!! plus we got a nights refund due to guest noise.! happy to give the promise of a battering a miss though.....thanks to Mr young and co for saving my ass|! Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_182728 you talkin a frostbite meet Matt? whenever I turn up people spend the weekend racing my poor car, don't think betty would survive! and peter wont be in good health by then. that wasn't racing that was me taking it easy Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_182731 :o ok i'm staying away then , your mental!do come it's about time i took you out in your car to show you how it's ment to be driven !! Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_182733 bring what you like i still be able to show you how to drive Report
January 11, 201313 yr comment_182735 I know that, I just don't want you to kill the car I bring!, betty is far to nice for a monster like you! Report
January 11, 201313 yr Author comment_182752 Can you book me inDone mate. were we stopping on the Saturday niteSame place as before mate. Forgot what's it called now. Anyone? Report
January 11, 201313 yr comment_182771 so what you saying Steff ? i'm confused, not hard I know but which one are you saying to go to? IF I am going to stretch my purse then I wan it to be a success, if i'm allowed to attend that is? Report
January 11, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_182772 Count me in for saturday! The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_182778 I dont know why no one has mentioned the ibis ?, it's only 20 mins from cov and it's cheaper, cleaner, and a bar open later, the trouble with the others were no place to go after pub closed Report
January 12, 201313 yr comment_182781 last time we went out into Coventry till 4am in a student bar. it had interesting toilets too. Report
January 13, 201313 yr comment_182910 how about something a little further north? everything seems to be at wellingborough these days.I agree a bit Further north would be nice for a changePlan a meet then guys , or at least share details with matt o of shows etc Report
January 14, 201313 yr comment_182935 What about the Ibis in Coventry .....http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-2793-ibis-coventry-centre/index.shtmlAs non of you can make the decision, Im booked in at the above Report
January 14, 201313 yr Author comment_182984 As non of you can make the decision, Im booked in at the above Sorted, link to this now on first post, get booking people lol ;D Report
January 21, 201313 yr comment_183246 I think I could be up for this, although I wont be able to book the hotel until next month. Push comes to shove if the hotel is booked by then, I'll just come up for the day. Report
January 21, 201313 yr Author comment_183250 Please see update to this on my first post regarding costs ..... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.