Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billing 2013 Chat thread

Featured Replies

I was considering asking if you fancied a Vauxhall convoy, but I think my 1159 auto might slow the MK2 down just a bit!!  60mph is a struggle for too long!!  ;D  Will see you there though!

You didn't see my 1300L trying to keep up with the convoy in 2011.... I think everyone gave up on me in the end  :P

  • Replies 228
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • CLUB MEMBER

I was interested in coming to the vboa billing show on sunday... Was wondering what time I should be there and would like to put my car on the show stand.

There is no set time to turn up so whenever suits is fine. People do start filtering off early afternoon though as most will have been there since Thurs/Fri. Saturday is a much better day to go from a club and meeting people point of view

Remember you have to be a member to put your car on the stand though.

What would Gordon do?

Is the girl in the first photo standing on a semi submerged convertible? :)

Happy to say Oliver-Cav's restoration is complete and he's ready to go!  ;D

Err........I'm camping.  Not been there before, so don't know the etiquette of showing with one club and camping with another.  Probably passing through, but will join you for a beer or two I'm sure!!  ;D

**EDIT** Not got my Park Map yet, so not quite sure where the VVOC stand is in relation to the MK2Cav stand, but I am told they all camp down on the river bank near their stand?  Wonder where the half way mark would be for me to pitch my tent!! **EDIT**

**EDIT EDIT**Found an old map, if I pitch up in the middle of the autojumble it will be just perfect!!  **EDIT EDIT**

Err........I'm camping.  Not been there before, so don't know the etiquette of showing with one club and camping with another.  Probably passing through, but will join you for a beer or two I'm sure!!  ;D

**EDIT** Not got my Park Map yet, so not quite sure where the VVOC stand is in relation to the MK2Cav stand, but I am told they all camp down on the river bank near their stand?  Wonder where the half way mark would be for me to pitch my tent!! **EDIT**

**EDIT EDIT**Found an old map, if I pitch up in the middle of the autojumble it will be just perfect!!  **EDIT EDIT**

vvoc stand is about spitting distance from mk2cav's :)

Where abouts do you camp?  Sorry, noticed I started to turn the VBOA Billing 2013 Signup thread into chat!!  Are you in the tree's in your enclosure or the camping underneath on the map?

Just trying to decide where I should camp given my Viva/Cavalier Dilema!!

Yep and we're on the edge of the autojumble which is more than handy.

Dunno how other clubs view camping with them while showing with someone else but as long as you're a member we are fairly easy going

What would Gordon do?

I'm not staying on site but is it alright to park Oliver with you guys in the mk2cav.com area on Friday and leave him there?

I'm onyl staying at the Premier Inn by the main entrance so I'm not far away but it seems silly to collect the car and move it off the stand each night.

In 2011 I was able to leave 849 parked up for the weekend even though I was staying elsewhere.

oh dazzy man up and be hard core stop fussing and get there Thursday !! 

be warn thou we will be late as we are Coming up with members who have no sense of time !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.