June 23, 201313 yr comment_188756 I was considering asking if you fancied a Vauxhall convoy, but I think my 1159 auto might slow the MK2 down just a bit!! 60mph is a struggle for too long!! ;D Will see you there though!You didn't see my 1300L trying to keep up with the convoy in 2011.... I think everyone gave up on me in the end Report
June 24, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_188784 I was interested in coming to the vboa billing show on sunday... Was wondering what time I should be there and would like to put my car on the show stand. Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_188785 There is no set time to turn up so whenever suits is fine. People do start filtering off early afternoon though as most will have been there since Thurs/Fri. Saturday is a much better day to go from a club and meeting people point of viewRemember you have to be a member to put your car on the stand though. What would Gordon do? Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_188805 My favourite photo !![img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/04ECC03E-D376-4F7E-A9D8-56478D3B2AB4-1961-00000151561B1720_zpsd0ed8297.jpgOr this one[img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/29B9C728-7060-4818-95C4-5E34DD940980-1961-00000152E4A8406C_zps8ff45aec.jpg Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_188807 to be fair if you own a Vectra thats the only way to keep it cool as the air con will no doubt have stopped work *cough, saab, cough* Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_188809 Just a couple more so people can get their waders out[img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/3E7B4F55-4438-43D1-B580-3F60576169AB-1961-000001569B29F444_zps37a81774.jpg[img width=800 height=600]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/9BA695D5-FCA8-4631-8428-CFEE6827AEB4-1961-00000156C523B3AF_zpsebf200a5.jpg Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_188815 dont forget your scuba gear to look at the parts on sale [img width=800 height=600]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/newbody/billing%202012/IMG_1268.jpg[img width=800 height=600]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/newbody/billing%202012/IMG_1262.jpgor your dingy to sleep in [img width=800 height=600]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/newbody/billing%202012/IMG_1266.jpgand a shot of thoose of us still there lunchtime saturday[img width=800 height=450]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/newbody/billing%202012/S1030001.jpg Report
June 24, 201313 yr comment_188816 Is the girl in the first photo standing on a semi submerged convertible? Report
June 26, 201313 yr comment_188893 Happy to say Oliver-Cav's restoration is complete and he's ready to go! ;D Report
June 30, 201313 yr comment_189082 Err........I'm camping. Not been there before, so don't know the etiquette of showing with one club and camping with another. Probably passing through, but will join you for a beer or two I'm sure!! ;D**EDIT** Not got my Park Map yet, so not quite sure where the VVOC stand is in relation to the MK2Cav stand, but I am told they all camp down on the river bank near their stand? Wonder where the half way mark would be for me to pitch my tent!! **EDIT****EDIT EDIT**Found an old map, if I pitch up in the middle of the autojumble it will be just perfect!! **EDIT EDIT** Report
June 30, 201313 yr comment_189083 Err........I'm camping. Not been there before, so don't know the etiquette of showing with one club and camping with another. Probably passing through, but will join you for a beer or two I'm sure!! ;D**EDIT** Not got my Park Map yet, so not quite sure where the VVOC stand is in relation to the MK2Cav stand, but I am told they all camp down on the river bank near their stand? Wonder where the half way mark would be for me to pitch my tent!! **EDIT****EDIT EDIT**Found an old map, if I pitch up in the middle of the autojumble it will be just perfect!! **EDIT EDIT**vvoc stand is about spitting distance from mk2cav's Report
June 30, 201313 yr comment_189087 Where abouts do you camp? Sorry, noticed I started to turn the VBOA Billing 2013 Signup thread into chat!! Are you in the tree's in your enclosure or the camping underneath on the map?Just trying to decide where I should camp given my Viva/Cavalier Dilema!! Report
June 30, 201313 yr comment_189090 Yep and we're on the edge of the autojumble which is more than handy. Dunno how other clubs view camping with them while showing with someone else but as long as you're a member we are fairly easy going What would Gordon do? Report
July 2, 201313 yr comment_189224 Already in eBay looking for another calibra ready for billing Report
July 3, 201313 yr comment_189252 I'm not staying on site but is it alright to park Oliver with you guys in the mk2cav.com area on Friday and leave him there?I'm onyl staying at the Premier Inn by the main entrance so I'm not far away but it seems silly to collect the car and move it off the stand each night.In 2011 I was able to leave 849 parked up for the weekend even though I was staying elsewhere. Report
July 3, 201313 yr comment_189253 Yep that's fine. I'll probably be doing the same thing What would Gordon do? Report
July 3, 201313 yr comment_189255 of course that will be fine Anni plus it means you can have a drink without needing to worry about driving Report
July 3, 201313 yr comment_189258 Going have to try and remember to book tomorrow, who's going Thursday Report
July 3, 201313 yr comment_189278 oh dazzy man up and be hard core stop fussing and get there Thursday !! be warn thou we will be late as we are Coming up with members who have no sense of time ! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.