Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billing 2013 Chat thread

Featured Replies

Dont you mean ? Shit Have I Brought My Dingy Dingy Dingy!

didnt want to know about you playing with your dingy thing thanks  :D
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its gona be epic am going down Thursday now coz steffi told me to  :D

thats right buddy !! it's the best night  ;)

I might try and get down Thursday too if theres gonna be a few along.

I might try and get down Thursday too if theres gonna be a few along.

Im also down thursday  8)

Brett there is always a few around on the thursday

Sound, I might even pitch a tent if I am there that long!

It'll be like Glastonbury except with cars!

I don't, I bought a car and a tent for that and I got flooded out, sadly I don't have the car anymore, still have the tent.........and some pretty bad memories. :(

stop moaning  it was what it was no one could do anything about it ! sadly your timings were unlucky but everyone was in the same boat so to speak

ROLL ON THIS YEAR  :D :D

UPDATE TODAY FROM VBOA

John Ankerman visited Billing last Saturday and met with management to discuss the final arrangements for the VBOA National Rally. All is as per the info already circulated with the exception that a wedding party will be taking place in the Venue leisure centre on Saturday evening so there will be no general entertainment available as first thought. As agreed, an additional portable shower block will be installed next to Vinnies restaurant to service Swans Fields.

He then toured the site and inspected all the fields required for July. Despite the poor weather this year to date John reports that the ground was very dry (cracking in places) and the venue had hosted several very successful events already this year. John has asked that a heavy roller is used in some areas to flatten any rough patches created as a result of the drying process.

He also reports that substantial works have taken place to reinforce the river bank to minimise any future flooding risk from that quarter. All in all he was very impressed with the current condition of the site. Without wishing to tempt fate, all looks in good order for our event!

DON'T FORGET LAST DATE FOR DISCOUNTED BOOKINGS (not day visitors) IS 5th JULY

oh no a wedding and a mk2 cav gathering why does this ring alarm bells , oh yeah retro rides for those in the know will get it  ;)

hahahaha!! Hopefully they'll have better music! and more balloons!

Brett that was someone's big day not that you would know that in wat she was wearing

I was one of the only people at their reception who danced!!

i'm in the process of booking my saturday night camping and i'm wondering if as i did not attend billing due to it being cancelled last year and having paid my £15 and had no refund would i get this years camping for free  :)

i'm in the process of booking my saturday night camping and i'm wondering if as i did not attend billing due to it being cancelled last year and having paid my £15 and had no refund would i get this years camping for free  :)

You can ask the booking people but AFAIK only those who got their credits in writing last summer are getting refunds.

Looks like I'm finally making it with a car to Billing.........not a MK2 though!!  :angel:

Didn't manage to find what I was looking for, then this came along!!

Will be my project for the next year or so, then I will be on the lookout for a MK2 to join it in the garage!  ;D

Will pop by when I get there!

s2w4.jpg

That'll be two Isle of Wight-ers at Billing then!  :D

I was considering asking if you fancied a Vauxhall convoy, but I think my 1159 auto might slow the MK2 down just a bit!!  60mph is a struggle for too long!!  ;D  Will see you there though!

ive just rung billing and got my refund for last years washout so it's billing here we come  ;D ;D ;D

Looks like I'm finally making it with a car to Billing.........not a MK2 though!!  :angel:

Didn't manage to find what I was looking for, then this came along!!

Will be my project for the next year or so, then I will be on the lookout for a MK2 to join it in the garage!  ;D

Will pop by when I get there!

s2w4.jpg

That's tidy mate  :)

That's tidy mate  :)

Been in a barn since 1979 when someone didn't pay their garage bill!!  Its her first year back on the road.  Really pleased with her.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.