May 19, 201313 yr comment_187091 Dont you mean ? Shit Have I Brought My Dingy Dingy Dingy!didnt want to know about you playing with your dingy thing thanks Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_187831 Thats the camping booked and took all of 2 mins canny wait now Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_187842 Its gona be epic am going down Thursday now coz steffi told me to Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_187845 Its gona be epic am going down Thursday now coz steffi told me to thats right buddy !! it's the best night Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_187849 I might try and get down Thursday too if theres gonna be a few along. Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_187850 I might try and get down Thursday too if theres gonna be a few along.Im also down thursday 8) Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_187874 Brett there is always a few around on the thursdaySometimes quite a few. Especially those who would rather avoid the English road system on a Friday in the summer. Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_187876 Sound, I might even pitch a tent if I am there that long!It'll be like Glastonbury except with cars! Report
June 12, 201313 yr comment_187958 i just love this picture from last year ......[img width=800 height=450]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/keir24/599765_10150956089671570_1058920235_n-1.jpg Report
June 12, 201313 yr comment_187960 I don't, I bought a car and a tent for that and I got flooded out, sadly I don't have the car anymore, still have the tent.........and some pretty bad memories. Report
June 12, 201313 yr comment_187964 stop moaning it was what it was no one could do anything about it ! sadly your timings were unlucky but everyone was in the same boat so to speakROLL ON THIS YEAR :D Report
June 13, 201313 yr comment_187982 UPDATE TODAY FROM VBOAJohn Ankerman visited Billing last Saturday and met with management to discuss the final arrangements for the VBOA National Rally. All is as per the info already circulated with the exception that a wedding party will be taking place in the Venue leisure centre on Saturday evening so there will be no general entertainment available as first thought. As agreed, an additional portable shower block will be installed next to Vinnies restaurant to service Swans Fields.He then toured the site and inspected all the fields required for July. Despite the poor weather this year to date John reports that the ground was very dry (cracking in places) and the venue had hosted several very successful events already this year. John has asked that a heavy roller is used in some areas to flatten any rough patches created as a result of the drying process.He also reports that substantial works have taken place to reinforce the river bank to minimise any future flooding risk from that quarter. All in all he was very impressed with the current condition of the site. Without wishing to tempt fate, all looks in good order for our event!DON'T FORGET LAST DATE FOR DISCOUNTED BOOKINGS (not day visitors) IS 5th JULY Report
June 20, 201313 yr comment_188519 oh no a wedding and a mk2 cav gathering why does this ring alarm bells , oh yeah retro rides for those in the know will get it Report
June 21, 201313 yr comment_188588 hahahaha!! Hopefully they'll have better music! and more balloons! Report
June 21, 201313 yr comment_188595 Brett that was someone's big day not that you would know that in wat she was wearing Report
June 21, 201313 yr comment_188599 I was one of the only people at their reception who danced!! Report
June 21, 201313 yr comment_188613 i'm in the process of booking my saturday night camping and i'm wondering if as i did not attend billing due to it being cancelled last year and having paid my £15 and had no refund would i get this years camping for free Report
June 21, 201313 yr comment_188616 i'm in the process of booking my saturday night camping and i'm wondering if as i did not attend billing due to it being cancelled last year and having paid my £15 and had no refund would i get this years camping for free You can ask the booking people but AFAIK only those who got their credits in writing last summer are getting refunds. Report
June 23, 201313 yr comment_188681 Looks like I'm finally making it with a car to Billing.........not a MK2 though!! :angel:Didn't manage to find what I was looking for, then this came along!!Will be my project for the next year or so, then I will be on the lookout for a MK2 to join it in the garage! ;DWill pop by when I get there! Report
June 23, 201313 yr comment_188690 I was considering asking if you fancied a Vauxhall convoy, but I think my 1159 auto might slow the MK2 down just a bit!! 60mph is a struggle for too long!! ;D Will see you there though! Report
June 23, 201313 yr comment_188693 ive just rung billing and got my refund for last years washout so it's billing here we come ;D ;D ;D Report
June 23, 201313 yr comment_188698 Looks like I'm finally making it with a car to Billing.........not a MK2 though!! :angel:Didn't manage to find what I was looking for, then this came along!!Will be my project for the next year or so, then I will be on the lookout for a MK2 to join it in the garage! ;DWill pop by when I get there!That's tidy mate Report
June 23, 201313 yr comment_188706 That's tidy mate Been in a barn since 1979 when someone didn't pay their garage bill!! Its her first year back on the road. Really pleased with her. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.