Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billing 2013 Chat thread

Featured Replies

Are they doing the Friday pig roast again this year? I've always wanted to go to a pig roast and missed out last time lol!  :D

  • Replies 228
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, I'll just have to cremate a piece of pork myself like I did in 2011 then lol!  :D

Really looking forward to this event already!

  • 2 months later...

If I do better than the 13 hours I was on site for last year I'll be happy!!

Hoping to go to my first event, not a paid up member yet, but hopeful of a new car incoming in a couple of weeks.....  ;D

Would love to go to billing but no chance of my cav being ready for it so I'm aiming for next year

Would love to go to billing but no chance of my cav being ready for it so I'm aiming for next year

Dont let that stop you, have been to billing twice without a cavalier and still had a great time  >:D

flood flood flood

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.