February 28, 201313 yr comment_184834 Are they doing the Friday pig roast again this year? I've always wanted to go to a pig roast and missed out last time lol! Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_184871 Doubt it, that was a one off to celebrate the 30th What would Gordon do? Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_184878 Oh well, I'll just have to cremate a piece of pork myself like I did in 2011 then lol! Really looking forward to this event already! Report
May 12, 201313 yr comment_186838 Getting slightly excited about this show does anyone know what goes on???? Report
May 12, 201313 yr comment_186840 I hear they have the sun booked to make an appearance this year What would Gordon do? Report
May 13, 201313 yr comment_186849 So does tho mean we just park are cars up and then go home??I'm pretty shy so please hello if you see me. Report
May 13, 201313 yr comment_186852 It's an Internet forum nobody knows what you look like Jonny unless you bring the Saab This year has to be better Report
May 13, 201313 yr comment_186853 Better than waking up at 4am in a lake? What would Gordon do? Report
May 13, 201313 yr comment_186855 If I do better than the 13 hours I was on site for last year I'll be happy!! Report
May 13, 201313 yr comment_186857 to be fair my tent was still nice and dry when Ankerman woke me up, i should have just gone back to sleep Report
May 13, 201313 yr comment_186864 Hopefully my tent is still in the same place minus the 6 inches of water!! Report
May 13, 201313 yr comment_186868 the carboot sales of northampton must have had a lot of second hand tents for sale last year Report
May 16, 201313 yr comment_187027 Hoping to go to my first event, not a paid up member yet, but hopeful of a new car incoming in a couple of weeks..... ;D Report
May 17, 201313 yr comment_187055 Would love to go to billing but no chance of my cav being ready for it so I'm aiming for next year Report
May 18, 201313 yr comment_187072 Would love to go to billing but no chance of my cav being ready for it so I'm aiming for next yearDont let that stop you, have been to billing twice without a cavalier and still had a great time > Report
May 18, 201313 yr comment_187090 I'm prepared! ive got a new mop and bucket to keep the water away. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.