September 16, 201115 yr comment_157896 My name is Andrey, I '22, I'm doing car repair.I'am [img width=604 height=453]http://cs5747.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248227/x_55c8032d.jpgIt's my car Opel Ascona 1.6 Diesel. 1986. mileage: 736000 km. [img width=604 height=453]http://cs4951.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_7a1d83a2.jpg[img width=604 height=453]http://cs4951.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_958dc0e7.jpg[img width=604 height=453]http://cs4951.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_166909e9.jpg[img width=360 height=479]http://cs4800.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_f7410ede.jpg[img width=360 height=479]http://cs4800.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_063f9dfb.jpg[img width=540 height=720]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166444_119203144816291_100001798190475_113491_5174459_n.jpgMy box:[img width=453 height=604]http://cs5747.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_b5280798.jpg[img width=604 height=453]http://cs5747.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_715b0c33.jpgBrothers:))) 1986 Diesel[img width=604 height=453]http://cs4951.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_3f650d31.jpg Report
September 17, 201115 yr Author comment_157941 Ai-Petri: "is a peak in the Crimean Mountains. For administrative purposes it is in the Yalta municipality of Crimea.Ai-Petri is one of the windiest places in Ukraine. The wind blows for 125 days a year, reaching a speed of 50 m/s (110 mph).[1]The peak is located above the city of Alupka and the town of Koreiz."31.12.2009, 18:32, temp -7[img width=604 height=453]http://cs4800.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_bf7ad741.jpg[img width=360 height=479]http://cs4800.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_7dd07da1.jpg ;D Report
September 17, 201115 yr Author comment_157970 Foggy and wind? Never known that before?I not understand you question . :-\ Report
September 17, 201115 yr Author comment_157972 [img width=604 height=453]http://cs4800.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_317d2745.jpg Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_157978 That Cavaliers (sorry Ascona) has done over 460,000 miles. No wonder it needs a bit of love around the edges.That's a pretty good pit in the garage floor. Don't see them much here, its all up in the air working. Report
September 29, 201115 yr comment_158800 Welcome to the site Andy. It's the first time I've noticed this thread.......I thought my old Nova (Opel Corsa where you live) was high mileage with 280000 miles on the clock (450600 km), but you's with 736000 km is crazy! Goes to show how strong those engines are! Report
September 29, 201115 yr comment_158803 Wow !! it`s freezing-cold there !! I`d never seen a diesel-powered monza , I mean Ascona hehhehehe !! Cheers from Brazil !!! 8) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.