Everything posted by ANDY44
-
Ascona C GT from Belgium
Goog work! 8)
- Hello from Ukraine ,Sevastopol!.
-
Hello from Ukraine ,Sevastopol!.
- Hello from Ukraine ,Sevastopol!.
[img width=604 height=453]http://cs4800.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_317d2745.jpg- Hello from Ukraine ,Sevastopol!.
I not understand you question . :-\- Hello from Ukraine ,Sevastopol!.
Ai-Petri: "is a peak in the Crimean Mountains. For administrative purposes it is in the Yalta municipality of Crimea. Ai-Petri is one of the windiest places in Ukraine. The wind blows for 125 days a year, reaching a speed of 50 m/s (110 mph).[1] The peak is located above the city of Alupka and the town of Koreiz." 31.12.2009, 18:32, temp -7 [img width=604 height=453]http://cs4800.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_bf7ad741.jpg [img width=360 height=479]http://cs4800.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_7dd07da1.jpg ;D- Hello from Ukraine ,Sevastopol!.
My name is Andrey, I '22, I'm doing car repair. I'am [img width=604 height=453]http://cs5747.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248227/x_55c8032d.jpg It's my car Opel Ascona 1.6 Diesel. 1986. mileage: 736000 km. [img width=604 height=453]http://cs4951.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_7a1d83a2.jpg [img width=604 height=453]http://cs4951.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_958dc0e7.jpg [img width=604 height=453]http://cs4951.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_166909e9.jpg [img width=360 height=479]http://cs4800.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_f7410ede.jpg [img width=360 height=479]http://cs4800.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_063f9dfb.jpg [img width=540 height=720]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166444_119203144816291_100001798190475_113491_5174459_n.jpg My box: [img width=453 height=604]http://cs5747.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_b5280798.jpg [img width=604 height=453]http://cs5747.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_715b0c33.jpg Brothers:))) 1986 Diesel [img width=604 height=453]http://cs4951.vkontakte.ru/u8207771/99248237/x_3f650d31.jpg - Hello from Ukraine ,Sevastopol!.