April 17, 201115 yr comment_149598 Hi guys, Im John and im from the Isle of Lewis, west coast of scotland.Thought it was time I joined as recently I bought a mk2 SRi, some of you's might even know the car from the projects thread. Tweedmans SRi. Well chuffed with the car! hoping to have it on the road in a couple of months! [img width=640 height=480]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/copybheag/IMG_0246-1.jpg[img width=640 height=480]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/copybheag/IMG_0250.jpgCheers, John. Report
April 17, 201115 yr comment_149600 Well done John another cav that keeps rolling on.Join up and get a project thread going. Report
April 17, 201115 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_149624 Nice looking car this...hello John Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
April 18, 201115 yr comment_149677 Welcome to the club, I was only thinking the other day I ownder what had ever happened to this particular SRiJoin up and start a new project thread, whats your plans for it then? Report
April 19, 201115 yr Author comment_149783 cheers for the welcomes guys. Will get a project thread up shortly. Got a few things to buy for the car yet like a fuel tank, possibly an exhaust and springs. any idea's where to get an exhaust or springs? seems to be hard to find! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.