Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 209
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read you sometimes do a BBQ? Are we having one this year ?

I hope so or I'll have rather a lot of food left......

I hope so or I'll have rather a lot of food left......

I'm on a diet anyway...so just a lettuce leaf for me sadly :(

I hope so or I'll have rather a lot of food left......

you ram raided a meat wholesalers again?

  • CLUB MEMBER

So what's the crack with the BBQ?

Do we bring food or chip into the kitty?

I'm on a diet anyway...so just a lettuce leaf for me sadly :(

Am alrite Iv'e lost 2 stone since you last see me  :o

you ram raided a meat wholesalers again?

Something like that..... ;D

8 bottles of cokes

Nothing new there, he's also in bed by 10pm  :D

Setting off around 2pm today, should be there for 3.30pm latest. See you all in a bit!! EXCITED now!!  ;D

Some MK2 Cavs just passed my brother's truck! Someone is out and about already! :D

Setting off around 2pm today, should be there for 3.30pm latest. See you all in a bit!! EXCITED now!!  ;D

i like that setting off about 2pm should be there for 3.30pm , i'm setting off at 2pm also and should be there for 10pm  :P :P

Arrived safe and sound, had quick chat to hammo and dazzy and am now consuming beer and pork bap. Caravan is really nice too! Really looking forward to tomorrow and getting hoggy to the stand!

Well i'm still at home and dont think i'll be making it this year now  :'( . brakes are sorted, just a couple of small bits to deal with, but for some reason one of my rear tyresis catching the arch and i dont want to wreck a brand new  tyre. Anyway in my absence, i hope you all have a fab time and that the weather is good to you...i have my shorts on so that should keep the rain up north :)

Had a lovely day!

Met up with the Cav convoy at services and had a great time trying to keep up with them on the motorways as I am a mere 1300 engine  ;D

It's been really nice meeting people but I must confess I am hopeless at remembering people's names.

It's been amazing seeing all these Cav's!

I haven't seen so many since I was a kid and dealerships were full of them.

I'm a little shy as it's my first one but I've been making my way around saying hello to people and giving out the cookies I baked last night.

Especially liking the gold estate the German chap owns! :)

Well i'm still at home and dont think i'll be making it this year now  :'( . brakes are sorted, just a couple of small bits to deal with, but for some reason one of my rear tyresis catching the arch and i dont want to wreck a brand new  tyre. Anyway in my absence, i hope you all have a fab time and that the weather is good to you...i have my shorts on so that should keep the rain up north :)

chris you have worked so hard to get this close just find out where the tyre is touching the wheel arch and bend the arch lip up with a pair of pliers and get your ass to billing this i one party you don't want to miss out on  ;D ;D :angel:

Hello there to everyone and hope you are all having a fantastic time, make sure you take plenty of photos for those of us who cannot be there  :(

Having a great time, hope these pics are of some use  ;D

SDC16774.jpg

SDC16775.jpg

Back home after a FANTASTIC weekend!!! Will DEFINATLY do the camping thing again. Thanks to all who made it a brilliant weekend and thanks to Rocket for his meat  ;)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Had a fantastic time today! Was great speaking to members, and sorry to the one's I couldn't speak to.

Was epic to see so many MK2's together!! ;D ;D

Here are some of the pictures I took...

DSC05428.jpg

DSC05427.jpg

DSC05414.jpg

DSC05419.jpg

DSC05390.jpg

DSC05391.jpg

DSC05392.jpg

DSC05378.jpg

DSC05379.jpg

DSC05393.jpg

DSC05394.jpg

DSC05380.jpg

DSC05381.jpg

DSC05396.jpg

DSC05382.jpg

DSC05383.jpg

DSC05397.jpg

DSC05398.jpg

DSC05384.jpg

DSC05385.jpg

DSC05399.jpg

DSC05400.jpg

DSC05386.jpg

DSC05387.jpg

DSC05401.jpg

DSC05402.jpg

DSC05389.jpg

DSC05405.jpg

DSC05416.jpg

DSC05422.jpg

DSC05423.jpg

DSC05426.jpg

DSC05467.jpg

DSC05468.jpg

DSC05474.jpg

DSC05476.jpg

DSC05403.jpg

We're still at Billing until tomorrow, and have had a lovely time! Will be back next year, cavs willing. I was a bit shy talking to people at first, but feel I've now found my feet and mostly know who is who now.

It was awesome when they announced we'd one best stand on the cavs 30th too! I'll post my pics once home.

  • CLUB MEMBER

just arrived back at glorious walton, absolutly dying but a bloody good weekend!

sigbc8.jpg

FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE  TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO

Been back a few hours unpacked the car been out for food and now about to die in the chair but all in all a awsome weekend :D

we been back for bout hour had bath feel normal again and now i hear my bed calling me

but it all character building  ;D ;D

Not long been back,had a top weekend with some top people:)

Could not beleave how many mk2's wer there,was quite something to look around and all you could see was mighty mk2's!!!!:D

Will be comeing next year and you guys and girls have fueled my fire to build another mk2 cav yet again,darn you!!!;D lol

Great weekend,cheers all that i seen and spoke to :)

Andy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.