June 30, 201115 yr comment_154623 i find it funny that jo's had to go and buy some "MORE" batteries ;) :D Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154625 I read you sometimes do a BBQ? Are we having one this year ? I hope so or I'll have rather a lot of food left...... Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154627 I hope so or I'll have rather a lot of food left......I'm on a diet anyway...so just a lettuce leaf for me sadly Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154636 I hope so or I'll have rather a lot of food left......you ram raided a meat wholesalers again? Report
June 30, 201115 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_154639 So what's the crack with the BBQ?Do we bring food or chip into the kitty? Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154640 I'm on a diet anyway...so just a lettuce leaf for me sadly Am alrite Iv'e lost 2 stone since you last see me Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154647 you ram raided a meat wholesalers again?Something like that..... ;D Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_154650 8 bottles of cokesNothing new there, he's also in bed by 10pm Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_154659 Setting off around 2pm today, should be there for 3.30pm latest. See you all in a bit!! EXCITED now!! ;D Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_154664 Some MK2 Cavs just passed my brother's truck! Someone is out and about already! Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_154666 Setting off around 2pm today, should be there for 3.30pm latest. See you all in a bit!! EXCITED now!! ;Di like that setting off about 2pm should be there for 3.30pm , i'm setting off at 2pm also and should be there for 10pm :P Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_154670 Arrived safe and sound, had quick chat to hammo and dazzy and am now consuming beer and pork bap. Caravan is really nice too! Really looking forward to tomorrow and getting hoggy to the stand! Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_154671 Well i'm still at home and dont think i'll be making it this year now :'( . brakes are sorted, just a couple of small bits to deal with, but for some reason one of my rear tyresis catching the arch and i dont want to wreck a brand new tyre. Anyway in my absence, i hope you all have a fab time and that the weather is good to you...i have my shorts on so that should keep the rain up north Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_154672 Had a lovely day!Met up with the Cav convoy at services and had a great time trying to keep up with them on the motorways as I am a mere 1300 engine ;DIt's been really nice meeting people but I must confess I am hopeless at remembering people's names.It's been amazing seeing all these Cav's! I haven't seen so many since I was a kid and dealerships were full of them.I'm a little shy as it's my first one but I've been making my way around saying hello to people and giving out the cookies I baked last night.Especially liking the gold estate the German chap owns! Report
July 1, 201115 yr comment_154673 Well i'm still at home and dont think i'll be making it this year now :'( . brakes are sorted, just a couple of small bits to deal with, but for some reason one of my rear tyresis catching the arch and i dont want to wreck a brand new tyre. Anyway in my absence, i hope you all have a fab time and that the weather is good to you...i have my shorts on so that should keep the rain up north chris you have worked so hard to get this close just find out where the tyre is touching the wheel arch and bend the arch lip up with a pair of pliers and get your ass to billing this i one party you don't want to miss out on ;D ;D :angel: Report
July 2, 201115 yr comment_154682 Hello there to everyone and hope you are all having a fantastic time, make sure you take plenty of photos for those of us who cannot be there Report
July 3, 201115 yr comment_154695 Back home after a FANTASTIC weekend!!! Will DEFINATLY do the camping thing again. Thanks to all who made it a brilliant weekend and thanks to Rocket for his meat ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Report
July 3, 201115 yr comment_154696 Had a fantastic time today! Was great speaking to members, and sorry to the one's I couldn't speak to.Was epic to see so many MK2's together!! ;D ;DHere are some of the pictures I took... Report
July 3, 201115 yr comment_154697 We're still at Billing until tomorrow, and have had a lovely time! Will be back next year, cavs willing. I was a bit shy talking to people at first, but feel I've now found my feet and mostly know who is who now.It was awesome when they announced we'd one best stand on the cavs 30th too! I'll post my pics once home. Report
July 3, 201115 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_154700 just arrived back at glorious walton, absolutly dying but a bloody good weekend! FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO Report
July 3, 201115 yr comment_154701 Been back a few hours unpacked the car been out for food and now about to die in the chair but all in all a awsome weekend Report
July 3, 201115 yr comment_154702 we been back for bout hour had bath feel normal again and now i hear my bed calling me but it all character building ;D ;D Report
July 3, 201115 yr comment_154703 Not long been back,had a top weekend with some top people:)Could not beleave how many mk2's wer there,was quite something to look around and all you could see was mighty mk2's!!!!Will be comeing next year and you guys and girls have fueled my fire to build another mk2 cav yet again,darn you!!!;D lolGreat weekend,cheers all that i seen and spoke to Andy Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.