Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My green ascona

Featured Replies

Hello i'm Bram Vaesen and I am 19 years old and i'm from belgium.

I'm an Opel / Vauxhall fan for as long as I can remember.

I am the proud owner of an Ascona C 1986, which I received from my deceased grandfather.

I started restoring it when I was 16 years old, he first looked like this.

asconaorg.png

And now he looks like this.

mijnasconaophow2010.png

PS: Nice site.

And i'm sorry if my sentences are incorrect. That's of course because I speak Dutch. ;D

Hello Bram and welcometo the site,

thats a really nice transformation from what it used to look like to how it looks now,

have you got any photos of the inside of the car?

Hi Bram and welcome, thats a nice motor love the colour, you guys over the water produce some nice motors

  • Author

Hello Bram and welcometo the site,

thats a really nice transformation from what it used to look like to how it looks now,

have you got any photos of the inside of the car?

Yes I think so I'll look tomorrow.

But on the inside he is still pretty standard except for the sport steering wheel.

grts

Welcome aboard, very nice, loving the slammed look and the ATS Alloys . .

Nice Ascona Bram :D many people in England like the Euro look,

Do you know of any big Opel shows this year or next year that we as a club could come over to :)

 

 

 

  • Author

Nice Ascona Bram :D many people in England like the Euro look,

Do you know of any big Opel shows this year or next year that we as a club could come over to :)

Yes the OPEL EVENT in MEERHOUT 25,26 and 27 of june

flyer20treffen20201020f.jpg

route20copy2007.jpg

and sevenum 20,21 and 22 of august

sevenum2010r2klein.jpg

But Sevenum is the biggest the previous years ther were 1000 cars grts

  • Author

Hello Bram and welcometo the site,

thats a really nice transformation from what it used to look like to how it looks now,

have you got any photos of the inside of the car?

here you go

100612115648.jpg

100612115720.jpg

100612115747.jpg

and the rear site of the car

100327180639.jpg

grts

  • CLUB MEMBER

might swing by the first show on the way home...

sigbc8.jpg

FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE  TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.