June 11, 201016 yr comment_134556 Hello i'm Bram Vaesen and I am 19 years old and i'm from belgium.I'm an Opel / Vauxhall fan for as long as I can remember.I am the proud owner of an Ascona C 1986, which I received from my deceased grandfather.I started restoring it when I was 16 years old, he first looked like this.And now he looks like this.PS: Nice site.And i'm sorry if my sentences are incorrect. That's of course because I speak Dutch. ;D Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_134560 Hello Bram and welcometo the site,thats a really nice transformation from what it used to look like to how it looks now,have you got any photos of the inside of the car? Report
June 11, 201016 yr comment_134561 Hi Bram and welcome, thats a nice motor love the colour, you guys over the water produce some nice motors Report
June 11, 201016 yr Author comment_134565 Hello Bram and welcometo the site,thats a really nice transformation from what it used to look like to how it looks now,have you got any photos of the inside of the car?Yes I think so I'll look tomorrow.But on the inside he is still pretty standard except for the sport steering wheel.grts Report
June 12, 201016 yr comment_134578 Welcome aboard, very nice, loving the slammed look and the ATS Alloys . . Report
June 12, 201016 yr comment_134583 Nice Ascona Bram many people in England like the Euro look,Do you know of any big Opel shows this year or next year that we as a club could come over to Report
June 12, 201016 yr Author comment_134590 Nice Ascona Bram many people in England like the Euro look,Do you know of any big Opel shows this year or next year that we as a club could come over to Yes the OPEL EVENT in MEERHOUT 25,26 and 27 of juneand sevenum 20,21 and 22 of augustBut Sevenum is the biggest the previous years ther were 1000 cars grts Report
June 12, 201016 yr Author comment_134593 Hello Bram and welcometo the site,thats a really nice transformation from what it used to look like to how it looks now,have you got any photos of the inside of the car?here you goand the rear site of the cargrts Report
June 12, 201016 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_134611 might swing by the first show on the way home... FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.