October 26, 200916 yr comment_119712 Hi there,My name is Arnold from the Netherlands.I own a Ascona C CD 18E, in England better known as the Cavalier MK2 CDi (i think).Love Opel/ Vauxhall-cars, and thats the reason to join this Forum.I have lots of Opel car brochures but dont have Vauxhall ones.Kan anyone tell me where i can buy Vauxhaal brochures (Cavalier MK2)?Greatings Report
October 26, 200916 yr comment_119714 Hi and welcome to are site, for vauxhall brochures try english ebay and search mk2 cavalier :) Report
October 26, 200916 yr comment_119762 Can someone get rid of the photo link that is causing this lockout message?A user name and password are being requested by https://homedrive.ziggo.nl. The site says: "Webspace login voor hgorter@home.nl"OK, I've done it now.Arnold, if you try and post pictures again please do not link to a site that requires authentication as it mucks the thread up. Report
October 27, 200916 yr comment_119782 Welcome to the site you can get brochures from this placewww.vintagemotorshop.co.uk Report
October 27, 200916 yr Author comment_119784 Is it posible to upload foto's in a different way ? Report
October 27, 200916 yr comment_119785 Hello and WelcomeYou could email me the photos and i will post them up for you if you like? paul_munt@yahoo.co.uk Report
October 27, 200916 yr Author comment_119838 Hello and WelcomeYou could email me the photos and i will post them up for you if you like? paul_munt@yahoo.co.ukI have send you the pictures of my carEh, the pictures are to large to mail.Are there other ways ? Report
October 27, 200916 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_119844 After a lot of questions about this thought I'd throw a quick video together. A couple of watches should see you knowing the basics if you are yet to post your own images!Available in High Quality (HQ button) and Fullscreen (Button to the right of HQ).First minute or so is the basics, the rest is for those of you who want to know more..Taken form the FAQ section.. Report
October 27, 200916 yr Author comment_119848 This is itEngine won't work that way.It's a 18E engine with 115 HP.Replaced with an overhauld one.The replacementStains caused by smoking of cigarettes due to previous ownerThanks for the Help ! Report
October 27, 200916 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_119856 Glad to see you got it posted up OK, welcome to the site.I notice the Opel's are always slightly lower specification wise. Ascona's always slightly lower than UK cars. My Ascona SR/e (SRi Cavalier) had no rear spoiler, or heated / electric mirrors and the stereo is not as high as same year over here. I think this makes your car a bit more rare on this site!! Great work! I have a CD I am going to be driving it soon with a 1.8 too: http://www.mk2cav.com/forum/index.php?topic=14464.0 Report
October 27, 200916 yr Author comment_119861 Headlamp washers, adjustable steering column and electromagnetic trunk opener are very rare in Holland.Someday i want to buy an Ascona with all the possible options. Report
October 28, 200916 yr Author comment_119897 I have loads and loads of brochures ;DDo you have a list of Cavalier mk2 brochures (with picturs ?) Report
October 28, 200916 yr comment_119900 you can get a cd with ascona/cavalier photos off ebay here is the link to ithttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Cavalier-Ascona-C-Photo-Collection-CD-450_W0QQitemZ270473686100QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET?hash=item3ef97cec54nice to hear from another ascona owner she looks very smart here's a couple of photos of my ascona sr/e Report
October 28, 200916 yr Author comment_119902 you can get a cd with ascona/cavalier photos off ebay here is the link to ithttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Cavalier-Ascona-C-Photo-Collection-CD-450_W0QQitemZ270473686100QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET?hash=item3ef97cec54nice to hear from another ascona owner she looks very smart here's a couple of photos of my ascona sr/e You have a nice Ascona !The aluminium rims are nice to !Thank you for your offer, but i collect car brochures.I was looking for Cavalier MK2 brochures.Ones without dealerstemps, holes, etc. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.