Everything posted by Ascona C CD
-
Ascona C CD owner
You have a nice Ascona ! The aluminium rims are nice to ! Thank you for your offer, but i collect car brochures. I was looking for Cavalier MK2 brochures. Ones without dealerstemps, holes, etc.
-
Ascona C CD owner
Do you have a list of Cavalier mk2 brochures (with picturs ?)
-
Ascona C CD owner
Headlamp washers, adjustable steering column and electromagnetic trunk opener are very rare in Holland. Someday i want to buy an Ascona with all the possible options.
-
Ascona C CD owner
This is it Engine won't work that way. It's a 18E engine with 115 HP. Replaced with an overhauld one. The replacement Stains caused by smoking of cigarettes due to previous owner Thanks for the Help !
-
Ascona C CD owner
I have send you the pictures of my car Eh, the pictures are to large to mail. Are there other ways ?
-
Ascona C CD owner
Is it posible to upload foto's in a different way ?
-
Ascona C CD owner
Hi there, My name is Arnold from the Netherlands. I own a Ascona C CD 18E, in England better known as the Cavalier MK2 CDi (i think). Love Opel/ Vauxhall-cars, and thats the reason to join this Forum. I have lots of Opel car brochures but dont have Vauxhall ones. Kan anyone tell me where i can buy Vauxhaal brochures (Cavalier MK2)? Greatings