July 19, 200917 yr comment_111731 Hi!I'm Matthias, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Belgium and met some people of the club in Billing last week.I'm owner of a Opel Ascona C GT, it's my second ascona, the first has ended unfortunatly on the dump, he was to crunchy to restaurate. But I still have got the engine (20seh). The ascona I own now has got a C20ne engine. Here are some pictures:[img width=640 height=425]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/neonlampke/Ascona/DSC_0015.jpg[img width=640 height=425]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/neonlampke/Ascona/DSC_0019-1.jpgfor the moment i'm restaurating the car so it's almost tottaly stripped. There's a lot of work to do, but i've got a lot off time :-).I'm searching some parts for it, so if anyone have got something or has got tips, you can let me know :-). I'm searching the irmscher body kit, i'm so in love with it :angel: , An irmscher inlet manifold and a good loweringkit (but I don't know how much I have to or can lower an Ascona.I'm sorry for english :-) I'm not super good in it, but I'm trying to do my best :-). Report
July 19, 200917 yr comment_111734 A big welcome to the site and your Cav looks fantastic ;D ;D Report
July 19, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_111741 Hello and welcome to the site. Sorry to hear that your first Ascona was too rusty to save! Are you going to the Ascona and Manta meet at Aarschot next weekend? We have 8 cars (7 mk2 \ asc. c`s going) So it would be really good to meet you face to face. Report
July 19, 200917 yr Author comment_111764 Thanks for the welcome!I'm on vacation next weekend, but I'll return a little earlier home to watch the ascona's and manta's, i'll also bring my camera to shoot some nice pics! I'll arrive sunday around 14-15 o'clock with my astra and it would be nice to meet you and the other members! Report
July 19, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_111782 Your ascona looks great, good luck with the restoration and welcome ;D Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
July 19, 200917 yr comment_111794 Would this be any good??http://cgi.ebay.de/Lexmaul-Ram-Induction-Opel-Ascona-C-2-0l-20SEH_W0QQitemZ380107211541QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutoteile_Zubeh%C3%B6r?hash=item588027c315&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A3|66%3A2|39%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50 Â Â Â Report
July 21, 200917 yr Author comment_112018 Would this be any good??http://cgi.ebay.de/Lexmaul-Ram-Induction-Opel-Ascona-C-2-0l-20SEH_W0QQitemZ380107211541QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutoteile_Zubeh%C3%B6r?hash=item588027c315&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A3|66%3A2|39%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50yes, that's very nice Report
July 21, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_112026 about 390-400 FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLEÂ TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO Report
July 21, 200917 yr Author comment_112047 how much is that in real money ;DA lot :-). The irmscher inlet manifold is cheaper they say and they have the same effect, but i haven't seen one for sale yet. Report
September 20, 201115 yr Author comment_158193 Hi,Long time ago I started this topic. It's time to blow some dust of it This is how the Ascona GT stands for the moment:[img width=800 height=532]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/Neonlampeke/Ascona/DSC_0138.jpg[img width=800 height=535]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/Neonlampeke/Ascona/DSC_0107.jpg[img width=800 height=535]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/Neonlampeke/Ascona/DSC_0109.jpgSo, Still a lot to do Got also another Ascona in the garage. It's a white one, 1300cc, from the year 1984 with 62000km (38525 Miles) on the clockPut big rims on it, some music and our Opel Dream Team logo.Some pics:[img width=800 height=535]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/Neonlampeke/2nd%20Ascona/DSC_0172-1.jpg[img width=800 height=535]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/Neonlampeke/2nd%20Ascona/DSC_0167.jpg[img width=800 height=535]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/Neonlampeke/2nd%20Ascona/DSC_0162.jpgBut, I'm still searching for some mirrors and a front and rear bumper. Or a Irmscher bumper kit Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_158196 Wow, looking very good and the white one is delish Love the wheels on it! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.