Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ascona C GT from Belgium

Featured Replies

Hi!

I'm Matthias, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Belgium and met some people of the club in Billing last week.

I'm owner of a Opel Ascona C GT, it's my second ascona, the first has ended unfortunatly on the dump, he was to crunchy to restaurate. But I still have got the engine (20seh). The ascona I own now has got a C20ne engine. Here are some pictures:

[img width=640 height=425]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/neonlampke/Ascona/DSC_0015.jpg

[img width=640 height=425]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa158/neonlampke/Ascona/DSC_0019-1.jpg

for the moment i'm restaurating the car so it's almost tottaly stripped. There's a lot of work to do, but i've got a lot off time :-).

I'm searching some parts for it, so if anyone have got something or has got tips, you can let me know :-). I'm searching the irmscher body kit, i'm so in love with it :angel: :o, An irmscher inlet manifold and a good loweringkit (but I don't know how much I have to or can lower an Ascona.

I'm sorry for english :-) I'm not super good in it, but I'm trying to do my best :-).

Hello and welcome mate :) your ascona looks very smart ;) 8)

  • CLUB MEMBER

Hello and welcome to the site. Sorry to hear that your first Ascona was too rusty to save!

Are you going to the Ascona and Manta meet at Aarschot next weekend? We have 8 cars (7 mk2 \ asc. c`s going) So it would be really good to meet you face to face.

  • Author

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm on vacation next weekend, but I'll return a little earlier home to watch the ascona's and manta's, i'll also bring my camera to shoot some nice pics! I'll arrive sunday around 14-15 o'clock with my astra and it would be nice to meet you and the other members!

  • CLUB MEMBER

Your ascona looks great, good luck with the restoration and welcome ;D

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • CLUB MEMBER

about 390-400

sigbc8.jpg

FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE  TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO

  • Author

how much is that in real money ;D

A lot :-). The irmscher inlet manifold is cheaper they say and they have the same effect, but i haven't seen one for sale yet.

  • 2 years later...
  • Author

Hi,

Long time ago I started this topic. It's time to blow some dust of it ;)

This is how the Ascona GT stands for the moment:

[img width=800 height=532]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/Neonlampeke/Ascona/DSC_0138.jpg

[img width=800 height=535]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/Neonlampeke/Ascona/DSC_0107.jpg

[img width=800 height=535]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/Neonlampeke/Ascona/DSC_0109.jpg

So, Still a lot to do ;)

Got also another Ascona in the garage. It's a white one, 1300cc, from the year 1984 with 62000km (38525 Miles) on the clock

Put big rims on it, some music and our Opel Dream Team logo.

Some pics:

[img width=800 height=535]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/Neonlampeke/2nd%20Ascona/DSC_0172-1.jpg

[img width=800 height=535]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/Neonlampeke/2nd%20Ascona/DSC_0167.jpg

[img width=800 height=535]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/Neonlampeke/2nd%20Ascona/DSC_0162.jpg

But, I'm still searching for some mirrors and a front and rear bumper. Or a Irmscher bumper kit :)

Wow, looking very good and the white one is delish  ;)

Love the wheels on it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.