June 30, 200917 yr comment_110252 Stuck with us for company then ;DPM GreyDJ to get your pass mate What would Gordon do? Report
July 3, 200917 yr comment_110422 People sleeping over (arriving Thursday, Friday or Saturday AM) could you please PM GreyDJ with your address so the passes can be sent outPasses will be sent out later for people arriving late Saturday or Sunday. Im sure there will be enough to go round but we have to give priority to members doing the whole weekend What would Gordon do? Report
July 3, 200917 yr comment_110429 Sorry Frisco i have just sent my spec sheet :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[Thanks john received my pass thanks ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Report
July 3, 200917 yr comment_110431 Got both there fellas.Tonight is the deadline folks. If its not in it won't be done What would Gordon do? Report
July 3, 200917 yr comment_110432 Just noticed this, its in the post Mark.Anyone else PM meIs this for people just coming for one day aswell now? Report
July 3, 200917 yr comment_110454 Steffi, got it Rocket, the attachment doesn't work. Can you send it again please mate What would Gordon do? Report
July 9, 200917 yr comment_110975 Hello Andy!I wish You and all members having a nice time at Billing 2009.I am very sorry not being able to join You this year ... again.My Estate hasn't been registered up to now.But, I am on the way and confident - the car will be on the road this month.I got the missing informations for registration in Germany from Opel last month.I promise, I'll join the meeting at Billing 2010.It hopefully doesn't rain so much as here in Bremen ...So, have a nice day.Kind regards, Tom Report
July 9, 200917 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_110979 Hello Andy!I wish You and all members having a nice time at Billing 2009.I am very sorry not being able to join You this year ... again.My Estate hasn't been registered up to now.But, I am on the way and confident - the car will be on the road this month.I got the missing informations for registration in Germany from Opel last month.I promise, I'll join the meeting at Billing 2010.It hopefully doesn't rain so much as here in Bremen ...So, have a nice day.Kind regards, TomHello Tom! It's been a while since we heard from you! Glad to see you still have the estate over there. Why don't you join us at Aarschot in Belgium on the 24/25/26 July? Might be a little closer for you than Northampton! ;D Report
July 9, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_110982 damn i dont have the only known mk2 cav in germany. FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO Report
July 9, 200917 yr comment_110983 There is a few estates gone over. Opel never made them you see What would Gordon do? Report
July 9, 200917 yr comment_111033 pass recieved yesterday cheers grey (still no sign of 1st one though??????) Report
July 13, 200917 yr comment_111202 Hello Andy, although I visited Britain only twice, I fell in love with Your country. I don't think that Northampton is so far away. I bought my first estate (the white wreck) at Kettering. The second one (gold) at Southend-on-Sea. Taking the ferry was an adventure but very nice. In addition I intend to visit the former owner of my estate in Essex. He and his wife were very hospitable. I promised to visit them. A visit to Belgium would be quite closer but not so exciting ... I think ...I had a look at the first pics of Billing 2009. It must have been a little bit rainy. Nevertheless, You hopefully hat lots of fun for all that. Cheers, Tom Report
March 27, 201016 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_129651 Talk about thread necromancy.Anyway, here are the pictures waiting for their feature on the new site. They are small, but perfectly formed, because you lot are in them! ;DAlso remember there is the video I did of billing on youtube! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.