Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[EVENT] BIG CAV BASH 2009 (@ Billing)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 99
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On your own mate?

Fraid so..

  • CLUB MEMBER

recieved my pass on wednesday cheers greydj  ;) 8)

JimmysSig.png

People sleeping over (arriving Thursday, Friday or Saturday AM) could you please PM GreyDJ with your address so the passes can be sent out

Passes will be sent out later for people arriving late Saturday or Sunday. Im sure there will be enough to go round but we have to give priority to members doing the whole weekend

::):P

What would Gordon do?

Just noticed this, its in the post Mark.

Anyone else PM me

Is this for people just coming for one day aswell now?

spec sheet sent

frisco hoefully keir sent  spec sheet info for nodes 

Hello Andy!

I wish You and all members having a nice time at Billing 2009.

I am very sorry not being able to join You this year ... again.

My Estate hasn't been registered up to now.

But, I am on the way and confident - the car will be on the road this month.

I got the missing informations for registration in Germany from Opel last month.

I promise, I'll join the meeting at Billing 2010.

It hopefully doesn't rain so much as here in Bremen ...

So, have a nice day.

Kind regards, Tom

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

Hello Andy!

I wish You and all members having a nice time at Billing 2009.

I am very sorry not being able to join You this year ... again.

My Estate hasn't been registered up to now.

But, I am on the way and confident - the car will be on the road this month.

I got the missing informations for registration in Germany from Opel last month.

I promise, I'll join the meeting at Billing 2010.

It hopefully doesn't rain so much as here in Bremen ...

So, have a nice day.

Kind regards, Tom

Hello Tom!

It's been a while since we heard from you! Glad to see you still have the estate over there. Why don't you join us at Aarschot in Belgium on the 24/25/26 July? Might be a little closer for you than Northampton!  ;D

  • CLUB MEMBER

damn i dont have the only known mk2 cav in germany.

sigbc8.jpg

FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE  TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO

Hello Andy, although I visited Britain only twice, I fell in love with Your country.

I don't think that Northampton is so far away. I bought my first estate (the white wreck) at Kettering. The second one (gold) at Southend-on-Sea. Taking the ferry was an adventure but very nice. In addition I intend to visit the former owner of my estate in Essex. He and his wife were very hospitable. I promised to visit them.

A visit to Belgium would be quite closer but not so exciting ... I think ...

I had a look at the first pics of Billing 2009. It must have been a little bit rainy. Nevertheless, You hopefully hat lots of fun for all that.

Cheers, Tom

  • 8 months later...
  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

Talk about thread necromancy.

Anyway, here are the pictures waiting for their feature on the new site. They are small, but perfectly formed, because you lot are in them!  ;D

Also remember there is the video I did of billing on youtube!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.