Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[EVENT] Frostbite 2009

Featured Replies

OK folks this has been in the planning in the members section for a short while now and seeing as its an informal event everyone is welcome.

Its happening on March 7th here

http://www.premierinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=23866

There is a few of us staying over in the hotel and heading to the VBOA spares day on the 8th but it doesn't matter if you book and stay for the weekend or if you just drop in on Saturday for an hour.

These things are always a good laugh and its a good opportunity to put some faces to names and have a look at a few cavs.

What would Gordon do?

  • Replies 168
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • CLUB MEMBER

im coming with olga (my blue cav)

sigbc8.jpg

FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE  TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO

Is that your cavalier formerly know as E558BGF?  Olga... what about Gertrude? ;)

  • CLUB MEMBER

nah olga, lives in germany and a little bit butch. and yeah formerly kow as e558 bgf, havnt changed over to e320 yet havnt got any tape...

sigbc8.jpg

FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE  TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO

It would be great to see a Cavalier again (it is about a decade since I have seen one for real) but I would have to move mountains to get there and only given 3 weeks notice - is that the usual timescale?

Katherine

Its been in the members area for a while now  :)

Thanks Magpie.  Your reply prompted me to have a grub around the website and hey presto I am a member now  ;D

Katherine

  • 2 weeks later...

Please non-members, cavalier people or people just having think about it come down on either day for chat and see some quality cavaliers :P

We need to see some new faces the old lot are getting old ;D ;D ;D ;D

 

 

 

lmao but yes all welcome would be good to see the club grow more and more :D

Thanks Magpie.  Your reply prompted me to have a grub around the website and hey presto I am a member now  ;D

Katherine

now you have joined up all we have to do is kit you out with a Mk2 cavalier there's one one ebay its a early 1.3 l hatch in red and it would make a nice little starter project its taxed until April and has mot until Jan 2010 so you can drive it while restoring buy it now £350 or best offer i reckon £250 cash and its yours

Might go to this one, not in the cav unfortunately, if i can get the bus routes from Coventry station to this inn its possible :)

it would make an ideal starter cav because of the 1300 cc engine the tax and insurence would be cheap only snag is you can't drive it yet but don't let that stop you getting it

Might go to this one, not in the cav unfortunately, if i can get the bus routes from Coventry station to this inn its possible :)

If you let people know were your from, someone might be close to you and you could even get a lift  ;)

it would make an ideal starter cav because of the 1300 cc engine the tax and insurence would be cheap only snag is you can't drive it yet but don't let that stop you getting it

I'd love to have one, my better half has even said that I can (  :o still in shock at that!) but I am not as practical as you lot, correction, I am not practical full stop when it comes to cars.  I know it sounds picky but I could only consider a Cav in A1 (or near enough condition).  Mind you, I quite like reading your technical type discussions - even though most of it is meaningless to me  ;)

I liked Stuy's gold Cav but was still trying to sort out some temporary storage before I put in an offer (too late, I know).  My husband says I should have just bought it and thought about where to put it later  ::) 

Katherine

the only thinking i do where a mk2 is concerned is how can i hide it or explain why i need it to her indoors  ;D ;D

My husband says I should have just bought it and thought about where to put it later  ::) 

Exactly my policy  ;D

Booked me and Lynz into the hotel, will be there with a Transit full of parts  ;D

the only thinking i do where a mk2 is concerned is how can i hide it or explain why i need it to her indoors  ;D ;D

Thought it was just me that did this! phew  >:D

Thought it was just me that did this! phew  >:D

its only you that does it TEN times Rob  ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.