February 15, 200917 yr comment_100739 OK folks this has been in the planning in the members section for a short while now and seeing as its an informal event everyone is welcome.Its happening on March 7th herehttp://www.premierinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=23866There is a few of us staying over in the hotel and heading to the VBOA spares day on the 8th but it doesn't matter if you book and stay for the weekend or if you just drop in on Saturday for an hour.These things are always a good laugh and its a good opportunity to put some faces to names and have a look at a few cavs. What would Gordon do? Report
February 15, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_100741 im coming with olga (my blue cav) FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO Report
February 15, 200917 yr comment_100742 Is that your cavalier formerly know as E558BGF? Olga... what about Gertrude? Report
February 15, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_100747 nah olga, lives in germany and a little bit butch. and yeah formerly kow as e558 bgf, havnt changed over to e320 yet havnt got any tape... FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO Report
February 16, 200917 yr comment_100812 It would be great to see a Cavalier again (it is about a decade since I have seen one for real) but I would have to move mountains to get there and only given 3 weeks notice - is that the usual timescale?Katherine Report
February 16, 200917 yr comment_100823 Thanks Magpie. Your reply prompted me to have a grub around the website and hey presto I am a member now ;DKatherine Report
February 25, 200917 yr comment_101426 Please non-members, cavalier people or people just having think about it come down on either day for chat and see some quality cavaliers We need to see some new faces the old lot are getting old ;D ;D ;D ;D Report
February 25, 200917 yr comment_101447 lmao but yes all welcome would be good to see the club grow more and more Report
February 26, 200917 yr comment_101486 Thanks Magpie. Your reply prompted me to have a grub around the website and hey presto I am a member now ;DKatherinenow you have joined up all we have to do is kit you out with a Mk2 cavalier there's one one ebay its a early 1.3 l hatch in red and it would make a nice little starter project its taxed until April and has mot until Jan 2010 so you can drive it while restoring buy it now £350 or best offer i reckon £250 cash and its yours Report
February 26, 200917 yr comment_101501 Might go to this one, not in the cav unfortunately, if i can get the bus routes from Coventry station to this inn its possible Report
February 26, 200917 yr comment_101508 it would make an ideal starter cav because of the 1300 cc engine the tax and insurence would be cheap only snag is you can't drive it yet but don't let that stop you getting it Report
February 26, 200917 yr comment_101509 Might go to this one, not in the cav unfortunately, if i can get the bus routes from Coventry station to this inn its possible If you let people know were your from, someone might be close to you and you could even get a lift Report
February 26, 200917 yr comment_101534 Just thought this through and i cant really come :'( Im up for billing hopefully this year tho Report
February 27, 200917 yr comment_101567 it would make an ideal starter cav because of the 1300 cc engine the tax and insurence would be cheap only snag is you can't drive it yet but don't let that stop you getting itI'd love to have one, my better half has even said that I can ( still in shock at that!) but I am not as practical as you lot, correction, I am not practical full stop when it comes to cars. I know it sounds picky but I could only consider a Cav in A1 (or near enough condition). Mind you, I quite like reading your technical type discussions - even though most of it is meaningless to me I liked Stuy's gold Cav but was still trying to sort out some temporary storage before I put in an offer (too late, I know). My husband says I should have just bought it and thought about where to put it later Katherine Report
February 27, 200917 yr Author comment_101571 My husband says I should have just bought it and thought about where to put it later Thats it. Buy first, think later What would Gordon do? Report
February 27, 200917 yr comment_101572 Thats it. Buy first, think laterMust be a man thing Katherine Report
February 27, 200917 yr Author comment_101574 Thinking is over rated. Just look at POD! all he does is think What would Gordon do? Report
February 27, 200917 yr comment_101576 the only thinking i do where a mk2 is concerned is how can i hide it or explain why i need it to her indoors ;D ;D Report
February 27, 200917 yr comment_101590 My husband says I should have just bought it and thought about where to put it later Exactly my policy ;D Report
February 27, 200917 yr comment_101596 Booked me and Lynz into the hotel, will be there with a Transit full of parts ;D Report
February 27, 200917 yr comment_101601 the only thinking i do where a mk2 is concerned is how can i hide it or explain why i need it to her indoors ;D ;DThought it was just me that did this! phew > Report
February 27, 200917 yr comment_101603 Thought it was just me that did this! phew >its only you that does it TEN times Rob Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.