Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello from Greece!

Featured Replies

Hello everyone! My name is George and I'm from Greece. I share with my father an Opel Ascona C my1982. I love this car. I'm going to buy a 2door in the future. I have found one (thre are few in Greece) and I will have a look soon.

Now ,few words for this I have now. My father bought it on June 1982. It is the 13S with F10/4 gearbox. The 13S was replaced after 22 years and 390.000km (242.334miles). Now the engine is a C14NZ with Varajet II carb, inlet manifold, outlet manifold and gearbox from the 13S. The car has now 500550km (311.027miles) ! In Greece I'm member of the www.opel-club.gr (there is an international section if you would like to join).

Some pics.

Me and Ascona

dwnb0bnek0a82886k9li_thumb.jpg

Rims from Corsa A GSi (Nova SRi)

4eyxhtt19erx08rgjr9z_thumb.jpg

Varajet II carb (after reconstruction, at 450.000km )

v86ksbv65opmw73hgmek_thumb.jpg

The engine

01omyxxc1m00qp0zzl7m_thumb.jpg

0-100km/h (0-62mph)

  • CLUB MEMBER

welcome to the site pal your ascona looks very smart indeed ;)

A big welcome to you from wales  ;D

Welcome george,thats some good mileage on your car,proves they run forever,as your from greece it gives me a chance to mention that IN 3 WEEKS,I'M OF TO GREECE FOR 2 WEEKS  ;D :D ;D (well rhodes anyway).

  • CLUB MEMBER

welcome to mk2cav.com George that Ascona looks tidy for the mileage which once again proves how great they are! make sure you post up a picture of you're 2dr when you get one absolutely love them  ;D 8) ;)

JimmysSig.png
  • Author

Thanks again!

jimmy be sure that i will post a picture of the 2door! I hope that i manage to buy it. It's gorgeous!

hammopower, I'm sure that you will enjoy your holidays in Rhodes!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.