September 18, 200818 yr comment_89808 Hello everyone! My name is George and I'm from Greece. I share with my father an Opel Ascona C my1982. I love this car. I'm going to buy a 2door in the future. I have found one (thre are few in Greece) and I will have a look soon.Now ,few words for this I have now. My father bought it on June 1982. It is the 13S with F10/4 gearbox. The 13S was replaced after 22 years and 390.000km (242.334miles). Now the engine is a C14NZ with Varajet II carb, inlet manifold, outlet manifold and gearbox from the 13S. The car has now 500550km (311.027miles) ! In Greece I'm member of the www.opel-club.gr (there is an international section if you would like to join). Some pics.Me and AsconaRims from Corsa A GSi (Nova SRi)Varajet II carb (after reconstruction, at 450.000km )The engine0-100km/h (0-62mph) Report
September 18, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_89813 welcome to the site pal your ascona looks very smart indeed Report
September 18, 200818 yr comment_89881 Welcome george,thats some good mileage on your car,proves they run forever,as your from greece it gives me a chance to mention that IN 3 WEEKS,I'M OF TO GREECE FOR 2 WEEKS ;D ;D (well rhodes anyway). Report
September 18, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_89900 welcome to mk2cav.com George that Ascona looks tidy for the mileage which once again proves how great they are! make sure you post up a picture of you're 2dr when you get one absolutely love them ;D 8) Report
September 18, 200818 yr Author comment_89915 Thanks again!jimmy be sure that i will post a picture of the 2door! I hope that i manage to buy it. It's gorgeous!hammopower, I'm sure that you will enjoy your holidays in Rhodes! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.