Everything posted by Casper
-
Just noticed I never did this
Now guys, behave. When you going to get your lx out Andy.
-
who bought the calibre ??
This would have been handy for me
-
Hi i'm new here!
Yup mid life crisis, thats me, so ive been told by the missus. Had 3 midlife crisis's last year, a glsi , sri and 1.6l
-
Hi i'm new here!
We aim to please. Welcome to our humble site.
-
A N Other New Member ------------>
You can create your journal here http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?board=21.0 Just add a new thread like the others. Eventualy I will add peoples Journals to there profile (When I work out how to do it). Welcome to the club.
-
Just noticed I never did this
This pic is awsome
-
Just noticed I never did this
Hi, Im Casper (John) and I think your site is great. Always thought the nick was a bit weird but its stuck with me. I am addicted to Irn-bru and cars (Mainly mk2 cavs but would like to add a mk1 escort at some point) I have 2 mk2 cavs an early hatch and a late saloon (and 2 other unimportant cars). Long may MK2CAV live. John
-
MOVED: 130 SALOON IN NEED OFF REAR CHASSIE LEGS
This topic has been moved to Technical Talk: Restoring / Modding your Cav. [iurl]http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?topic=4232.0[/iurl]
- Hello
- Hello
- Newbie!
-
rescued mk 2 cav from graveyard
PM = personal message, see link at top of page. Nice colour of cav, welcome to the club.
-
Mk2 Cavalier Saved maybe
Good to see you are encouraging the family to keep up the tradition. There are a few members around that area, but site is quiet at this time of year. Hope he gets it going. I know thie is obvious but has he tried the distributor cap and rotor arm, i changed these on my 1.6L and it made the world of difference in getitng it to start, dont think it had been chnaged inb 22 years.
-
Hello & Thanks
Looks like your a mk2 addict Rodger. Like you I came across this site about a year ago and got this silly notion of getting another mk2, last one was written off 7 years ago. Ive had 3 this year so far, and theres time yet. Welcome to the club.
-
Various Bits and Pieces Really
Just looked on your website m8.
-
Various Bits and Pieces Really
Nice car for £150 m8. Its the wrong shape though, needs to be more squarer than that.
- road trip
- road trip
- road trip
-
Hello to all in mk2 cav land
whats a mk2 cav ??? Good luck m8
- Hi