Everything posted by Biz
-
Important camping retro rides
Planning on camping but prob won't be down till 6. Is it the same place? Hopefully I won't lose you lot again on way to retro?
-
Important camping retro rides
As long as the rusty cav I bought holds together still going
-
Important camping retro rides
Saturday night for me (just got to sort tent) and BBQ sounds good to me
-
retro rides 2015
Gold one for show ground and LX for hill climb I thought a 1.6D would be more sporty
-
retro rides 2015
Can I come too? I will bring a cav
-
VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread
Don't worry I own two cavs which both work and I am not at billing
-
VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread
Might bring my LX ?
- Russian Irmscher
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Brett collected it to try and save it but was rotten as a peach. he then broke it, scrapped it and is now chasing ladyboys around thailand so I think you will struggle to get any bits off this cav.
-
Russian Irmscher
that looks really nice, borbets always look good with the Irmscher kit. really impressed by the level of work done. Is that a rear strut brace fitted, if so do you have any more pictures?
-
All reet from Accrington....newbie
That looks nice, that makes me want to get a drop top
- Pics hopefully
- NEWBIE
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Your neighbours must love you
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Top man brett, might be in market for a drop top next summer
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
That looks pretty good. Good to see Brett saving it good on ya. I will probably buy it off you at some point! Where is the car based?
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Where about are you based? Some pictures would be good if you have them?
-
3 Calibres to restore need help
Some good progress being made there
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
That looks super clean nice buy
-
3 Calibres to restore need help
Fair play its good to see you saving it
-
3 Calibres to restore need help
That sounds like a Greg project
-
Hello from Black Forest - Germany
Welcome and be good to see pictures of your cars
-
New member in Scotland
Love the seats proper 80s.
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
Had a really good day thanks to steff for arranging, Toni for the drink you were a life saver and Keir for nearly running me over. Loved the hill climb
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
I'm coming in insignia or whatever car my brother turns up in