Everything posted by Biz
-
New member looking for an SRi
Rare colour and good find
-
Hi to all and thanks for including me in the group
That looks good
-
VBOA 2022 Sywell 22/23/24th July Chhttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23303-vboa-2022-sywell-222324th-july-chat-thread/at thread
I think its a good idea
-
Some of my old cavys
Some white SRI130s still have them
- Mk2 Cavy
-
VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July
Just old cars, more of a pain for Keir and Steffi. Being looked at tomorrow and hopefully sorted quickly. Looks like road trip to somerset to pick it up and maybe catch up if you are working on Zuk. i thought the venue was good and amazed how clean the toilets were at 3pm on the sunday! There could be a few more signs on the roads in as nearly drove in the wrong way.
-
VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July
No 50 shades as the piece of s**t car has decided to seize it front calipers. apologies but stupid old cars……
-
Retro rides gathering 2019 18th August
Going to buy another Golf Mk3
-
Retro rides gathering 2019 18th August
Be down but in work car
-
VBOA 2019 options and opinions thread
Although I am a paid up member I won’t vote as I just come for the day, so I don’t think it’s right for me to vote as the two options have biggest impact on people camping.
-
VBOA 2019 BILLING 6/7 July chat thread
I thought LMF had done a good job last year, plus fly past was spot on. Seems a shame as LMF stepped in when Billing weren’t interested. What happens if Billing changes mind in 2 years time and kick VBOA out again?
-
Hi from NZ!
Two cool cars and love the V8 going in the Commodore. glad to see both getting used
-
Diy Restoration & Upgrade Monza 1.8 BRAZIL
I really like that, be watching this project
-
VBOA 2018 chat thread
Enjoyed the Spifire flypast. Thought it was good show. thanks to Steffens and Keir for looking after me.
-
VBOA 2018 sign up thread NOW LIVE
Be down on the Sunday now instead of Saturday
-
Vboa stand :-) any stand spaces free for a mk2 c20let
That is a nice looking car
-
VBOA 2017 chat/photos/memories/suggestions thread
I thought it was pretty good, although a little spaced out, but hard to visualise layout when doing planning for first show. Fair play to people involved for planning and sorting out the new venue
-
retro rides 2015
Who do I need to pay for a ticket?
-
retro rides 2015
Still planning on going to the show but camping the night before is 50/50 as struggling to get someone to look after the boy when the missus is at work.
-
New member
Really nice car, much rarer than a SRi130 in my opinion love the fact the early SRi's don't have the side and rear skirts. Also gold hatchback SRi are the best cavaliers (not that I am biased)
-
Barn Find Brazilian Monza
Cool car. Nice set of wheels and slammed suspension are all it needs in my view. Be good to see what you do to it.
-
Ascona C from Holland
Colour looks great on it, what are the wheels?
-
Important camping retro rides
Looks like a bit more than split pipe, so no retro. Gutted is not the word. The 'ring at end of September is now a plan...........
-
Important camping retro rides
Work is the problem unless sat morning I can sort and halfrauds have some pipe that is hoping it is the pipe. Or I may drive it there and worry about it later
-
Important camping retro rides
The cab has sprung a fuel leak think it might be a split pipe and might struggle to sort before retro but will try. I will have to see what warranty the seller gave me