Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Biz

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Biz

  1. Planning on camping but prob won't be down till 6. Is it the same place? Hopefully I won't lose you lot again on way to retro?
  2. As long as the rusty cav I bought holds together still going
  3. Saturday night for me (just got to sort tent) and BBQ sounds good to me
  4. Biz replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Gold one for show ground and LX for hill climb I thought a 1.6D would be more sporty
  5. Biz replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Can I come too? I will bring a cav
  6. Biz replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Don't worry I own two cavs which both work and I am not at billing
  7. Biz replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Might bring my LX ?
  8. Biz replied to Viktor_opel's topic in NEW USERS
    I love that.
  9. Brett collected it to try and save it but was rotten as a peach. he then broke it, scrapped it and is now chasing ladyboys around thailand so I think you will struggle to get any bits off this cav.
  10. Biz replied to Viktor_opel's topic in NEW USERS
    that looks really nice, borbets always look good with the Irmscher kit. really impressed by the level of work done. Is that a rear strut brace fitted, if so do you have any more pictures?
  11. That looks nice, that makes me want to get a drop top
  12. Biz replied to Greb snelter's topic in NEW USERS
    That looks great
  13. Biz replied to chris-cav's topic in NEW USERS
    Good to see you still have it, there is a lad on here who put a diesel into a LX in ireland, he made a real neat job of it.
  14. Top man brett, might be in market for a drop top next summer
  15. That looks pretty good. Good to see Brett saving it good on ya. I will probably buy it off you at some point! Where is the car based?
  16. Where about are you based? Some pictures would be good if you have them?
  17. Some good progress being made there
  18. That looks super clean nice buy
  19. Fair play its good to see you saving it
  20. That sounds like a Greg project
  21. Welcome and be good to see pictures of your cars
  22. Love the seats proper 80s.
  23. Had a really good day thanks to steff for arranging, Toni for the drink you were a life saver and Keir for nearly running me over. Loved the hill climb
  24. I'm coming in insignia or whatever car my brother turns up in

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.