Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dazbo

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dazbo

  1. Lovely car 👌🏻 The amount of cars I regret selling keeps me awake at night 😩 Iv put them up for sale unfortunately mate , if you are interested send me a DM with ur number and il what’sapp you pictures
  2. Ok mate il get a list together and get them posted, thanks
  3. I’m looking for info on where to find panels for my mk2 saloon if anyone can point me in the right direction please, thanks
  4. Dazbo replied to Dazbo's topic in NEW USERS
    That’s the best two pics 😀 it’s mechanically good and everything is there to make it right , will defo need to source panels as there’s a fair bit of rot
  5. Dazbo posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Hi guys I joined the site a while ago but just getting going now , after a long search Iv finally found a sri130 saloon and fulfilled a life long ambition, she’s rough but complete and I will require a bit of help along the way to get her to where I want ps I’m based in Scotland

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.