Everything posted by Dazbo
-
Hi there, mk2 sri130 saloon owner needing help
Lovely car 👌🏻 The amount of cars I regret selling keeps me awake at night 😩 Iv put them up for sale unfortunately mate , if you are interested send me a DM with ur number and il what’sapp you pictures
-
Hi there, mk2 sri130 saloon owner needing help
- Hi there, mk2 sri130 saloon owner needing help
Ok mate il get a list together and get them posted, thanks- Hi there, mk2 sri130 saloon owner needing help
I’m looking for info on where to find panels for my mk2 saloon if anyone can point me in the right direction please, thanks- Sri130 saloon
That’s the best two pics 😀 it’s mechanically good and everything is there to make it right , will defo need to source panels as there’s a fair bit of rot- Sri130 saloon
Hi guys I joined the site a while ago but just getting going now , after a long search Iv finally found a sri130 saloon and fulfilled a life long ambition, she’s rough but complete and I will require a bit of help along the way to get her to where I want ps I’m based in Scotland - Hi there, mk2 sri130 saloon owner needing help